Epi 26 : All about love and care

They reached Sam's home. She was in deep sleep in car after the injection. He felt pity to wake her up. He gently carried her placed her in his bed..she was clutching his shirt. Her eyes were closed. Sam tries to move from her.

Sivaangi: pogatha Sam..she whispered while sleeping.

Sam carresed her head and sat beside her.

Sam : pogala ma..

He took her head and placed on his lap. He carresed her head and cheeks. She snuggled to him. He held her tight. Sam called his amma.

Sumathi ma : Samm..enna thidirnu kuptruka? Eppadi irukka?

Sam : naan nalla iruken ma..neega?

Sumathi ma: enna Sam kurale nalla ille?

Sam : illa ma..apdillam onnum ille..feel like want to talk to you athaan call panne.

Sumathi : nee saptiya ?

Sam : innum ille ma..

He remembered and murmured "Sivaangi  innum sapadala"

Sumathi ma: enna aiya solra. Seriya kekala?

Sam : ille ma..onnum ille..neega saptingala?

Sumathi ma : ippathan aiya sapten..neeyum poi sapudu..voice eh nalla ille..ketta onnum illa vere solra..

Sam : ma, eppadi thayir saadam and potato stir fry seirathu?

Sumathi ma : Sam, nee samaika poriya??

Sam : aama maa..neega sollunga naan seira..

Sumathi ma : cheri video call pannu naan solra nee apdiya cook pannu..

Sam : konja neram irunga ma..

Sam end the call and slowly placed Sivaangi's head on the pillow. She was immersed in sleep due to the medication. There was a light tension on her face. Sam just bend down and carresed her head and kissed her forehead and massaged her head slowly..she snuggled and hug Sam's pillow and sleep well.

He quietly went out without disturbing her and called his mom..

Sumathi ma : aiya..enga unnoda friends ellam?..vidu romba amaithiya irukku..

Sam MV : if I say they are at college definitely she will questioned me..so..

Sam : avanunga ellam veliya poirukanunga ma..naan pogala..

Sumathi ma : cheri aiya..enna nee thidirnu Thayir sadam and potato stir fry kekara? Neethan vegetarian food sapada maatiya..

Sam MV : aiyoo ivanga vere point ah kekuranga..

Sam : amma today I feel like eating ma...neega seekerama enna venumnu sollunga..

Sumathi ma tell him the ingredients and he quickly washed it and cut it. She was telling him step by step and he cooks with full of passion and love for Sivaangi.

Finally it was ready. He thanked her and end the call.

He went in and checked on her. She was still sleeping hugging his pillow. He checked on her leg. He felt the swollening has reduced abit.
He tries to wake her up.

Sam : paapa wake up da..

Sivaangi : hmmm (didn't open her eyes)

Sam : paapa elunthiri da..saptu, marathu potutu aprama toongu..

Sivaangi : Sam... (baby voice)

Sam : hmm..

Sivaangi : inga vaa