Epi 31 : The whole day with you

The next day..

Sivaangi POV

I was so eager to meet him. I quickly get ready and went to his Villa. Sumathi ma, mummy and some helpers were preparing lunch. I think they had plan variety of dishes because all of them were super busy in kitchen.

Sumathi ma : vaa ma..Sam onnum elunthirikila nenaikiren..nee poi avana mele paaru..

I ran up to see him. His room door was closed. I don't want to disturb my sleeping prince..I went in slowly. He was sleeping peacefully in bed. He wore a black sleeveless shirt and grey shorts. He looks so cute while sleeping. I went near him and sat beside him. I slowly carresed his hair and placed a soft kiss on his forehead and look at him. I saw him smiling.

He suddenly pulled me by my waist and hugged me tightly. I first try to get rid of his hold but eventually I gave up and just lie on top of him.

Sivaangi: Dei toongalaya nee?

Sam : illa di.. he chuckled

Sivaangi: I missed you so much Samiee..

I started to kiss him all over his face and neck.

Sam POV

I woke up early today and quickly take my shower. It felt so good to take shower in my own house. Especially after being in hospital..the medicine smell all around me are all gone now. I felt so much better now. I get out of my room and I saw my cutiepie running up on the stairs. I know she is coming up to see me. I decide to trick her. I quickly close the door and get back to my bed. She came in and sat beside me and kissed my forehead. I pulled her to me and I love to see the shock face of hers. She try to get rid of my hold but I tighten it. She gave up and lie on top of me. She was blushing hard. I tighten the grip by her waist and pulled her more closer. She keep her head on my chest. I missed her blushing face, her lips that fights for dominance, her hold on my nape, her fingers when pulling my hair, her whole face that would buried in my chest. I missed all. I totally missed my cutiepie so much.

She started to kiss me all over my face and neck. I quickly turn her to the opposite side. Now I'm on top of her. I try to hold my body weight in my arms but she pulled me to her. She covers her face with her hands when my full body hit her. I like to see her shy face. I pulled her hands from her face and get near her. Her cheeks were red as tomatoes, she closed her eyes tightly. I placed my lips on hers. It was a full of passionate kiss. I hold her face in one place and she didn't try to dominate but respond well back to my kiss. Our lips moves in sync, it's more like we exchange our secret emotions that we holding up to us for more than 10 days. We move apart to catch some air.

I kissed all over her face and neck. That's when I realise tears on her face. I get up from her but still on bed and pulled her towards me. I cupped her face between my hands.

Sam : yenna da?

Sivaangi : I missed you so much da. I was so scared and I cried alot when you're in hospital. I want you to be by my side always. I was acting strong all this while...sobbing in between...I can't even get near you in hospital. I can't even hold your hands properly for 2 minutes. There were alot of people around you always..I felt the distance between us.

Sam : I missed you too chellakutty. Now, I'm all your's and right infront of you. Don't cry okay. Now, you can hold my hand forever and I will never leave your side. I promise to you.

She lean on my chest but still weeping. So, I decided to make her laugh. I started to tickle her around her waist. She try to push and ran away from me. I push her to the bed and get on her and continued the tickling. She was laughing like a kid. Her face was all red like tomatoes and her baby hands trying to stop my hand.

Sivaangi : achoo unkitta teriyama solten...naan unne miss panala..cheri naan aluga maaten..enna vidu da...(she was laughing)

Sam : ohhh you didn't miss me then?

I slightly moved her shirt up and started to tickle her bare waist. To my shock Madam hold my shirt and pulled me towards her and started to kiss me. She slowly bites my lower lips. It turns a bit wild. I started to bite her lower lips. I was a bit hard on her. My hands roam around her waist and abdomen. She tries to control my hand from exploring further. Then, we break the kiss to breathe. We just lie next to each other and panting hard. She moved and placed her head on my arms. We laughed at each other. She quickly get up, adjust her clothes and roam around my room. Suddenly, I heard

Sivaangi: Sammmm...

I rushed to her.

Sam : enna di ? Yen ippidi kathura?

Sivaangi: dei, en eyeliner lip balm ellam pochu da unnala..

Sam : ithuka kupta?

Sivaangi : aama neethane ippidi panna

She adjust her eyeliner and lipstick. I felt something is missing in her face. I saw a pottu packet in her bag. I took one and put it for her.

She smiled. She will look extra alagu with that pottu..

Sam : cheri..shall we go down?

Sivaangi: hmm polam..

She happily hold my hand and we both get downstairs. On the right time our friends barged in. We had full of laughters and banter. How much I missed all this. Eventhough, I was in hospital when I was recovering and able to walk, Surya will always occupy my bed as though he is the patient. All of them sacrifice their sleep and time for me. Yes, only for me. I'm blessed to have them as my friends. They are more like family to me. Never once, I felt down when I was in hospital apart from missing Sivaangi's embrace. We also invite the person who helped me during the incident. I thanked him personally.

My mom and mummy cooked variety of dishes. All of it were mouth-watering. All of us are pure non vegetarian. Sivaangi is totally opposite of me. She is a pure vegetarian. My mom specially made her favourite dishes as well. We whacked it. We had lots of funs. After, our satisfying lunch we all hang around the swimming pool area. Non of us felt like jumping into the pool because our stomach were to full for it. We all just sit there and chilling.

Deepan : Dei, we have to start practice for Intercollege competition da..Its in a week plus.

Surya : dei, we shall start it tomorrow da..iniki nambe chill pandrom..

Sam : aama da..we already have rough ideas on the song. So, we shall start practice from tomorrow.

Deepan : cheri macha, naan kelamburan. I have to drop Tarunya at her home as well..

All smirked at them. Tarunya was feeling all shy.

Deepan: deiii, pothum sirichithu..he said laughingly.

Roze and Priyanka decides to go for a movie. So, they too left. After sometime, Surya and Srinisha decided to leave.

Sivaangi: hey nisha, naliki namba shopping polama? Rombe naal aachu da..

Srinisha : naanum inthathandi sollanum nenaichen..naliki nee enna pick up paniko..tomorrow is our day da. Semmeya shop pandrom..

They hugged each other. Surya and Srinisha left the place.

Sam: paapa, nambe enga polam?

Sivaangi: hmm mall polama? Aprama ice cream sapuduvom, aparama beach polam, aparama..

Sam : ehhh yenna di..list perusa poite iruku..

Sivaangi: dei, paapa nu solre..ithu kuda seiya maatre? (With pout angry face)

He chuckled at her..

Sam : cheri cheri naan chumathan sonne..munja maatu di..

She slightly turn to him..

Sam : paapa siri..siri..

They bought laughed...

Sam : cheri iru car key eduthutu varen..

They went to a mall..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tomorrow morning there will be no episode but will upload a new one in the evening.

Enjoy reading makalae...