Epi 13 : Dark Days

They were sleeping in one room. Sivaangi was in half sleep. She kept Sam's Dora doll near to her. She put her phone in charge. Suddenly, she heard a knock sound in the main door. She tries to wake her mom without waking up from the bed. The sound got louder. She was so scared and went near her mom. That's when her phone vibrates. She looked at it. Sam was calling her..she answered the call

Sivaangi : helo Sam

Sam : paapa naan veliya iruken..vanthu kathavu open pannu

She let out the breath thet she was holding and went to open the door . As soon as she saw Sam standing there. She hugged him tightly and sobbed. His shirt gets wet. He pecked her head

Radhi ma came to see. They broke the hug. Sam came in.

Radhi ma : enna aiya intha neram vanthuruka?

Sam : illa ma, Sivaangi said you both are alone. I don't feel good..athann vanthen.

Radhi ma asked about the Dora doll. Sam narrated the whole incident. He knew it was Jennifer's plan.

Radhi ma : ippe enna seiya poringa? Why Sivaangi have to face all this? This is distracting her studies, her mental peace. She is not well somemore..

Radhi ma was angry because she was concerned on Sivaangi's safety and health.

Sam : naan paathukuren ma..neega kavala padathinga..I already informed to my appa. He has arranged special force with the help of commissioner of police to track the parcel sender and also to track Jennifer. I also spoke to Jennifer's brother to know where she hides.

Radhi ma : hmm cheri aiya..nee Harish room le paduthuko. Naan Sivaangi kuda padukuren.

Since Sivaangi got high fever. Her mother gave her medicine and slept next to her. Sam was so angry at Jennifer. He can't sleep well. Even a slightest sound distracts his sleep. He was also so concerned on Sivaangi's safety and health.

All of them, with much thought going in their head slowly drifted to sleep. The next morning, Radhi ma decides to go temple. Since, lots of things going on she wants to get her head clear by going to temple. She wakes up and check on Sivaangi. She was sleeping peacefully. She kissed her forehead. She went to Harish's room and check on Sam. The moment she enters in he woke up..

Sam : enna ma? Enna achu? With worried face.

Radhi ma : ille ya, naan kovilluku poga poren. Manasu konjam seri illa. Soltu pogathan vanthen.

Sam : cheri ma, naan vanthu drop pannata?

Radhi ma : ille venam, Sivaangi veetula thaniya irupa..kovil pakkam than..I will walk.

He nodded. He felt something bad is going to happen.
He holds her hand and say.

Sam : Ma, ennala than ungaluku ivlo kashtam. Enna manichiruga ma..sikkarama ellam seri airum.

Radhi ma : don't say like that aiya..you're like my son too. She caressed his head..nee nimathiya thoongu..

She left to temple.

Sam wakes up and went to Sivaangi's room..she was sleeping clutching the Dora he gave her. He slowly sat beside her and caressed her head. She snuggled to him. He kept her head on his lap. She snuggled close to him and wrapped her hands around his waist. He caressed her head again and lean on the bed headboard and drifted to sleep.

Sivaangi's phone vibrates. She woke up and saw she was in Sam's embrace. She answered the call.

Sivaangi: Helo..

Unknown : Hi Ms Sivaangi. Can you pls come to the nearest ABC hospital?

Sivaangi got up from his lap..

Sivaangi: why what happened? In worried tone.

Hosp staff : we are sorry to inform..

TO BE CONTINUED..