Epi 38 : familyyy

For the two weeks in Chennai, Sam spend most of the time with her. They went out together with Harish and Mietra. They had great time together with little moments of romance here and there.

Sam decides to book flight ticket to Thanjavoor. He realise that Sivaangi's birthday is one day away from his departure day. So, he decides to stay one day extra to spend her birthday and also most importantly to propose her.

Sivaangi thought he will leave a day before her birthday. She was sad but doesn't want to show him because it has been sometime since he met his family..

Sam simply wants to play with her. He called her..

Sam : hi paapa..

Sivaangi: hi Samiee

Sam : paapa, naan flight ticket book paniten..

Sivaangi : ohhh eppa kelambura ?

Sam : innum 2 days le da

Sivaangi : ohhh apdina nee ennoda...illa..ilaa...3 days kalichu yenna naal teriyuma?

Sam controlling his laugh...

Sam : ahnn teriyumeee..3 days kalichi Saturday daa..

Sivaangi: dei loose athu enakum teriyum..3 days kalichu Saturday thaan..aana athu yenna naalu??

Sam : naan Thanjavoor le happy ah irukura naal da..semmaiya enjoy panna poren..After so long my cousins all will come..

Sivaangi become irritated..

Sivaangi : po..poitu nalla unnoda cousin's oda enjoy pannu..ennaku mattum call paniratha..(she said in irritated tone)

Sam : paapa, en da ippidi pesra? Nalla santhoshama anupi vai enna..

Sivaangi: Mr Sam Vishal, enaku anniki neega dress vaangi thanthigale athu ethuku???

Sam : unnoda birthday ku..

Sivaangi: En birthday eppa?

Sam : 25th May..

Sivaangi: nee eppa Thanjavoor pore?

Sam : 24th May...ohh ithaan un prechanaiya...athaan unaku naan early ah gift panniten..naan Thanjavoor poitu vanthu unaku celebrate panlamm..

Sivaangi: onnu theva illa..phone vechiru kadupa kalapamma..

She cut the call..he was laughing at her reaction. She called Srinisha and was ranting out all her frustration...

In that two days Sam didn't call her. If he call definitely he would tell the truth to her. So, he just text her and show himself as busy. She only replied in one or two words. He use the two days to plan the birthday surprise and also to propose her..

24th May night..

Sam called Sivaangi..

Sam : paapa, naan Thanjavoor kelambaran da..innum 2 hours le flight..

Sivaangi: okay, paatu poitu vaa (in sad tone)

Sam : cheri da..neeyum take care panniko..

Sivaangi : hmm cheri da..

He couldn't talk to her much because he knows she is sad. He called Harish.

Sam : machaa..naliki evening Sivaangi ya kutitu intha address le vanthu vida mudiyuma? I plan to celebrate her birthday..

Harish : okay macha..we planned to go out lunch tomorrow and cut cake there for her. Neeyum vaa macha..

Sam explained to him everything.