Epi 6 : His Paapa

Sivaangi POV

I was sleeping in my room. Suddenly I heard my appa calling me out. I woke up and walk out from my room. I saw Sam. I can't believe my eyes. I rubbed and see again. It's Sam..OMG..what he is doing here??? I ran inside my room and blushing hard and I was jumping and squeezing my fingers. Just to make sure, because I can't trust my own eyes, I peeped from the window to confirm..I can't believe but its Sam. I quickly ran to the washroom. Brush my teeth and wash my face. I came out stand infront of the mirror and tie my hair. I was ready but I couldn't step out. I was blushing hard. I was keep on calming myself but I got shivered down my spine. I heard my appa calling me again. I quickly went out and stand beside my amma. Appa suddenly asked me if I'm interested to go Thanjavoor. I nodded yes and look at Sam. He was holding my favourite bunny bear that I kept on the couch. I won't let anyone touch it. It only belongs to me. But he was holding it as if he was hugging it.

Suddenly appa asked Sam. How can he trust and send me to Thanjavoor? Sam immediately reacted saying

Sam : enna nambi anupunga. Naan paathukuren.

My heart skipped a beat hearing that. How is he so bold enough to tell that infront of my parents. I looked at him in shock. Eventually my father agree for it. I was so happy and hugged my appa. Sam was looking at me and smiling. I blushed hard. I would die for that smile. I saw my Anne .
He raised his eyebrows towards me and smirking at me. I quickly ran with amma to the kitchen.

In kitchen

Radhi ma : you have to take care of yourself in Thanjavoor. You're 21 now. Your appa discussed with me yesterday. We both agree because we want you to explore and experience things in life. We trust you wholeheartedly.

Sivaangi: amma, you and appa have given everything we have ever asked for. I'm so blessed to have you as my parents. I will take care of myself ma..don't worry. Also, Sam is following me na..he will take care

Radhi ma : hmm..that's also another reason we are allowing you to Thanjavoor. We know Sam for few months now. He is trustable too..we know he will take good care of you..okay go and take your shower now.

Sivaangi : so everyone knows about Sam except me..hmm cheri ma..

I  went to take shower. I stood infront of the cupboard not knowing what to wear. Normally, I quickly grabbed anything that comes to my hand. I won't bother much. But today, I felt I must be looking presentable infront of Sam. For the first time, I felt the feminine in me. I went to my dressing table and applied rose scented lotion for the first time. My mom bought it for me when I was 20..I was just keeping it in the drawer. Now, it's time to use it. Also, my mom always asked me to put pottu but never once I agree to it. But, today I put a small pottu. I felt different to look at myself in the mirror. I like the change in me and I realise I like the person who are responsible for the change in me as well..thinking of it I blushed hard again.

Harish came to my room and asked me to give a new towel to Sam. He looked at me up and down.

Harish: enna di..enna aachu unaku? Thidirnu ponnu maari irukka??

Sivaangi : dei poi kulikiriya..

Harish : hmmm etho oru maatram terithu..

He went to take shower. I went to take new towel for Sam. My heart was beating fast as I walked to Harish's room where Sam actually waits. I went in and never dare to look into his eyes. I just extend my hand to pass him the towel. But to my shock, he held my hand beneath the towel. My whole body was shivered. He looks at me right into my eyes and gets up from the bed. My heart beats faster, I had goosebumps and my legs are getting weak. I think if he wasn't holding my hand I would have fell down. He came near to me still holding my hands. The whole world was spinning fast in my head. Suddenly, we heard a door creaking noise. I pushed him on the bed and ran out from Harish's room.

I was breathing heavily of his proximity. I blushed hard and I decided not to look into his eyes again. I'm losing myself when I'm doing it. Then, he came out wearing my brother's clothes. We had lunch together. I was not dare enough to look at him. I know he is looking at me but I try to ignore the gaze towards me. It was too much for me to handle.

He decided to leave. I don't want to see his eyes but also I don't want him to be away from me. I don't know what this man is doing to me. I'm going crazy. That's when, it started to rain heavily. My appa stopped him as it is not safe to drive in heavy rain. I just ask him to wait in my eyes. He understood it. Then we settled in hall. I have never seen my father so happy like that. He loves football so much. He played roughly after 15 years. Eventhough he is tired but I can see the spark of happiness in his eyes. I felt happy for him. He went to take nap for awhile. I took my bunny bear and hugged it while sitting on the couch. My bunny bear smelled like Sam. I hold it to my heart and looking at him. He was busy playing PS5 with my brother. I was talking to my amma while lying down on her lap. Suddenly, we heard a loud thunder. My brother quickly turns off the TV..he went to his room and brought our childhood album..I was shy because Sam will see the baby Sivaangi. Then, my mother started all my childhood naughtiness story. I felt so shy and hide my face using the couch pillow. Eventhough I was hiding my face. I still manage to sneak out look into Sam's reaction. He was keenly listening to my childhood stories and laughing his lungs out. I'm falling all over again just for the smile. Then, he decided to leave. I has no heart to send him back but he can't stay here too. He bid bye to us and left.

I went inside my room and reminiscing the whole day today.That's when my phone beeps. It was Sam.

WhatsApp convo

Sam : Cheri..enough of thinking of me😝😝 I can't sleep here now..

I blushed hard looking at it. How he knows what I'm thinking..ohh God this boyyy. I took my phone and replied back.

Sivaangi : aiyoo nenaputhan..naan unne patti nenaikave illa..

Sam : ohh nambithen..aprom hand nalla irunthuchi..

I hide my face under the pillow and blushing hard remembering the towel moment. I know he meant that.

Sivaangi: cheri naan thoonga poren..byeee

Sam: hahaha good night paapa..

I blushed again seeing that. This boy making me crazy

Sivaangi  : paapa??

Sam : yeahh you're my paapa..

Sivaangi: ahnn podaa..

I didn't expect this from him. Am I really his paapa?? Aiyoo ippe enaku thookam varathu da..

I was scrolling down my insta. I took a pic of my bunny bear and uploaded in insta story with munbe vaa song..

TO BE CONTINUED..