Epi 4 : The trust

Morning sun hit Sam's face. He woke up and took his phone to see the time. His phone unlocked by face recognition. The first thing he saw was Sivaangi's insta profile. Then, he remembered that the last thing he did was stalking her. He smiled looking at her picture. He went to balcony and enjoy the view from the balcony. He took his dumbells and workout. All of them get up, get ready and left to college. When he was waiting at the traffic light he smiled to himself thinking of Sivaangi.

Sivaangi as planned fetched Srinisha and left to college. Since they reach on time to campus, all of them rush to their classes respectively.

In Sivaangi's class, two girls approach Sivaangi and appreciate her for her voice.

Priyanka and Tarunya : Hi Sivaangi, naan Priyanka, iva Tarunya. We just wanted to say you really have a beautiful voice. Yesterday we hear you in auditorium.

Sivaangi : Thank you so much.

Priyanka : Can we sit here pointing to the place next to Srinisha?

Srinisha and Sivaangi smiled and said okay. Meanwhile, Sivaangi was hoping to meet Sam. Srinisha and Sivaangi gets bored in class and started to play some kind of games like srinisha will write questions in papers and Sivaangi have to answer it by writing back and vice versa. They were laughing at each others answers. Suddenly Sivaangi felt a connection. She looked out from her class only to see the boys gang walking down crossing her class. Sivaangi's class is in 2nd floor. She sat right next to window. She got excited seeing Sam there and she tear a paper and crumpled it and throw it to him. When he looks up she hid herself. Sivaangi and Srinisha were laughing together. After a while, suddenly Sam appeared infront of her class. He gets in and talked something to the lecturer pointing Sivaangi. Sivaangi gets nervous because she doesn't know what he was talking about her to the lecturer.

Lecturer : Sivaangi get up.

Sivaangi slowly gets up and don't know what she is up to.

Lecturer : come here Sivaangi!!

Sivaangi walked slowly towards them.

Lecturer : Sivaangi this is Sam follow him to the principle room.

Sivaangi : Okay Ms.

She followed Sam. Sam keeps his face strict. She got scared looking at him.

Sivaangi : Sam naan cumma than paper crumpled panni poten. I just played. Sorry. Why are you so tension for this? she asked with low tone.

They were climbing down the stairs to principle's room.
Sam blocked her way. She stand leaning on the stairs rail and he kept his two hands between her sides by holding the rail. She was breathing heavily by his action and Sam came forward and look right into her eyes.

Sam with deep voice.

Sam : nee ennoda band ku lead female singer ah varena..naan itha principle kitta solle matten.

Sivaangi without even thinking she said okay.

Sivaangi : okay naan varen with hesitantly.

Sam moved back a little and laughed  looking at her reddish face. She didn't understand why he is laughing.

Sam : oiii yenna bayanthutiya?

Sivaangi looked at him in shock

He laughed and said.

Sam: Sivaangi, nee ennoda team ku lead singer ah varuviya nu kekka than kupten.

Sivaangi started to beat his arms and chest and pushed him away and walked up to her class. He held her wrist and pulled a little.