Epi 25 : Unknown Revealed

She felt relieved after letting know everything to Sam. He called her once he reach home. She drifted to sleep while talking to him over the phone.

The next day morning. Sam called Sivaangi.

Sivaangi: Helo Sam..

Sam : paapa, naan sonathalam nyabagam irukka..iniki nee engala avoid pannanum. Nee bayapadama 10 maniku avana paaka po.

Sivaangi : Sam, enaku romba bayama irukku da..naan venumna iniki leave potruta? Naliki avana pakuren

Sam : Sivaangi, athu ellam onnum vendam..nee ready aitu campus vaa..

Sivaangi: hmm..cheri..

Sam : I will be there for you da..we have to know who is this. So, be strong..

Sivaangi : cheri da..nee cafe le wait pannu. Unna pathathan naan strong aaguven..

Sam : cheri da but remember to avoid me..

Sivaangi: achoo atheye sollatha da..

Sam : cheri paapa..byee

Sivaangi: hmm byee..

They get ready and went to campus. Sivaangi parked her scooter and walked to her class. She saw Sam while crossing the cafe. She badly wants to hug him but she avoid them and walk to the class.

Sam : Heyy Siv..nillu da..enga pore?

Sivaangi never turned back..she walks fast.

Surya : enna achu da? Siv ma nillu da..

She reached her class. Srinisha sat beside her as usual

Srinisha: Sivvu, enna achu da?

Sivaangi: can you pls stop talking to me? I don't like to talk to you.

Sivaangi avoid her and sat one row front of Srinisha. So, now Srinisha is behind Sivaangi.

The time was 9.30am. She received a text from the unknown.

Unknown : good job in avoiding everyone.

Sivaangi didn't reply. The boys went to auditorium and hide themselves.

9.55am she received another text.

Unknown : come to behind of third block washroom.

Sivaangi was shocked because Sam is waiting for her in auditorium. She can't inform them. She doesn't know what to do. Also, not much people will be using that washroom. If anything happen to her no one knows. Suddenly, she got an idea. She took a small notebook and wrote in a paper as though she is taking notes from class. She wrote..

'Inform Sam to come third block washroom'.

She crumpled the paper and kept it in her palms. It was 10am..she woke up and throw the paper to Srinisha's leg under her table and signalled her in eyes and walk out of the class.

Srinisha took the paper and called Sam.

Srinisha : Sam, avan place change pannita..seekerama third block washroom ponga..

Sam and his friends ran as fast as they could. It's quite far from auditorium.

Sivaangi was walking slowly. She is in fear. Her palms are sweating. Her heart beats faster. Them, the unknown text her again.

Unknown : you have to be here in 5 minutes. Don't try to bring anyone with you.

She reach the place. No one was there. Sivaangi was trembling in fear. She doesn't know what to do. Suddenly, someone tapped her. She turns for her shock it was Karthick.