Epi 22 : Unknown Mystery part 1

They land on Chennai. Harish picked up the girls and send back home. The boys decided to take cab. All were super tired bid bye and decided to meet in campus.

The next day morning..

Sam texted Sivaangi.

Sam : Good Morning paapa..can't wait to see you.

Sivaangi: happy morning Samiee..me too..let's see in campus..

They get ready and went to campus.

In campus. Sam wrapped his arms around Sivaangi and walked with her to her class. He send Sivaangi to her class and went to his class. They met during lunch hour and decided to stay back and practice for intercollege competition.
Sivaangi was all excited that she could spend more time with Sam.

After break they went to class. Suddenly, Sivaangi received a text message.

Unknown : Hi Sivaangi (with a photo that she is studying in class at that time)

She didn't open the message but looked around her. She bring the phone to Srinisha. She got another text.

Unknown : Don't dare to tell her..

Sivaangi got scared and put her phone away.  The phone was vibrating. Again, with fear she look at the screen

Unknown :  I'm letting you know if you try to be smart and let know Srinisha or Sam. Then, you will see the worst side of your life..

Sivaangi's hands were trembling..

Unknown: now reply me..

Sivaangi didn't know what to do. She took her phone and went to washroom. Srinisha was looking at her weirdly because normally she would say something before leaving the class.

She rushed to the washroom. She opened the message.

Sivaangi : who is this? Is anyone playing prank on me?

Unknown: haha prank??

Then, she received a photo where Sam hugging Sivaangi in the rooftop in Thanjavoor..

Sivaangi: I would report you to police.. stop sending me this kind of messages..who is this??

Unknown: I'm sure you won't go to the police girl because if you do so Sam will be in danger.

Sivaangi don't know what to reply..

Unknown : now, listen to me, don't try to act smart. If you listen to me your Sam will be safe..

Sivaangi: what I need to do?

Unknown : that's my girl..from here now, don't dare to talk to Sam, you're not participating with him for intercollege competition. If you try to contact Sam. Then, your Sam is gone.

Sivaangi started to cry in fear...her hands were trembling..

Unknown : Yes or No??

Sivaangi: Yes

Sivaangi POV

I want my Sam to be safe. His safety is my priority. I won't talk with him anymore. I know it will hurt him but that's okay. His safety is so important for me.

Sivaangi left the washroom and went to class.

Sivaangi: Nisha, ennaku thala valiya iruku..I'm going home..

Srinisha : enna achu Siv?? Vaa naan kuda varen

Sivaangi: nee vara theva illai..ennaku po teriyum (in hard tone)