Epi 30 : We miss each other

Sivaangi POV

I went to Hospital to meet him. He covered himself in blanket. I think he is cold. I went and touch his face. He was shivering in cold. I immediately lie beside him and hugged him tightly.

Sivaangi : onnum ille Sam..naan inga thaan iruke..enna hug panniko..

Suddenly, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned and saw Srinisha..

Srinisha: Sivv..Sivv..enna achu da?? Sivv

I saw Srinisha beside me. I was in my room. I was hugging Sam's jacket.

Srinisha: siv ennachu da?

Sivaangi: hmmm, sam da..samm

Srinisha: cheri vaa, nambe poi avana pakalam..Siv avanuku onnum ille..

I woke up and still unable to comprehend that's a dream. I felt it so real.

Sivaangi: nisha, eppa vantha?

Srinisha: ippa thaan vanthen..ready agu..Surya vanthu namala hospital kutitu povan..

Sivaangi: cheri di..

I get ready quickly and did some prayers for Sam. I want him to recover quickly. I took some vibuthi with me. We bid bye to my parents and leave with Surya anne.

We reach to the hospital. We went to his ward. I saw Megala mummy, Sumathi ma and Augustine pa was there. Sam was talking in video call with Abi. They left Abi in Thanjavoor to take care of Ria and patti.

Sumathi ma's face was so pale. I think she might have cried looking at Sam. Sam smiled at me. I didn't have the strength to smile but I did. We greet Sam's family. I quickly went near Sam and put some vibuthi on his forehead. He smiled and hold and gently press my hand. I think that to assured me that he is fine.

Sam's dad bought dinner for us. Sumathi ma fed Sam even though he says he can eat by himself. Sam's mom decides to stay with him tonight. They recently bought a Villa in chennai. Megala mummy and Sam's appa will be staying in that Villa tonight.

Meanwhile, I want to talk and be with Sam here in hospital. Since, there is alot of people I have to maintain a distance. I was just looking at him until someone jerked me.

Sam POV

I know Sivaangi is suffering alot looking at me like this. Suddenly, I don't why she initiate the kiss but somehow I felt better after the kiss. Its like we are giving energy to each other to be strong. Then, Radhi ma came with lunch. We had it together. I'm really blessed to have friends like family around me. With no heart she left the hospital. I missed being around her. She is a positivity and energy ball. I want her all the time by my side. Then, I slept for sometime.

To my surprise my family from Thanjavoor came down to Chennai to visit me. I think Deepan must have inform them. Also, I want my appa to be here to assist the police to find the person behind this. Eventhough, I had a doubt on Karthick. I want to make sure that's him.

Then, I saw my angel coming in to the ward. She quickly come near me and placed vibuthi on my forehead. I hold her hand immediately to make sure she is fine. She stand a bit distance from me. I want her near me. I crave for her body warmth.

My mom and Srinisha went to the cafe to buy water bottles. My dad and Surya went to meet the police for the investigation. Deepan and Roze were sleeping in lounge area. So, now only me, mummy and Sivaangi were here.

Megala mummy was calling her she didn't even realise it and looking at me. I don't know what she is worrying in her small brain. Megala mummy went near her and jerked her..

Mummy : Sivaangi..Sivaangi..

Sivaangi: ahnn sollunga mummy..

Mummy : nee saptiya ma? Unnoda food apdiya table le iruku?

Sivaangi: ille enaku vendam mummy.

Mummy : venam ah? Yen ma?

Sivaangi: pasikilla mummy

She said that and sat in a chair beside me.

Sam : Sivaangi poi sapadu da..

Sivaangi: Sam enaku pasikila da..

Sam : pls enakaga sapudu..if you be happy only, I will recover faster.

Hearing that she quickly take the food and sat beside me and eat quietly.

Sivaangi POV

Eventhough I'm meeting him everyday in hospital but I felt some distance between us. His eyes shows that he cares for me but we are unable to communicate our feelings. I deeply missed him every single day. I craved for his warmth, his kiss, his chest where I can forget my whole world, his arms where I felt safe and secured.

It was 10 difficult days without him around me. The routine has been same. I will go to the hospital everyday, I will pray to the GOD for faster recovery, I will spend sometime with him and others but something was missing in my life. Eventhough he is right infront of my eyes I missed him, I missed everything about us being together. The laughter, the cute little fights, the arguments, the hugs and kisses and all about him. I realise how much impact he has create in my life. I realise my love for him, I realise I can't live without him.

After 10 days..Sam finally got discharged. I think I'm the happiest in the entire world. I went to the hospital as usual doctor came for check up.

Doctor : Sam, you've improved alot. You will be discharged today.

I think most probably in 10 days this is the best words I wish to hear...I helped him pack all the stuff. His dad and Surya went to settle the bills. All of us are super happy. I want to hug him tightly but I couldn't.

Sumathi ma : naliki elarum veetuku vanga..lunch namba veetla thaan

Augustine pa : aama kandipa ellarum varunum.

Now, Sam is able to walk well. He get down from the bed and came near me. I was folding his blankets and sweaters. He came so near only both of us can hear our conversation.

Sam : paapa, I really missed you di..naliki seekarama vantharu..I want to spend the whole day with you..I missed your lips and cheeks baby..

Sivaangi: baby ah? Yaarukathu ketra pothu da

Sam : baby I miss you..

Sivaangi: cheri pothum..naliki paaklam..poi nalla rest pannu

I blushed hearing that. I couldn't stop smiling. I get my Sam back.

We all left the hospital. Surya Anne dropped me at my home. I don't know why the time is running so slow. I drifted to sleep thinking about him.

TO BE CONTINUED...