Epi 29 : His support system

It was around 8am. Sam woke up first. Sivaangi was still on the couch curled herself due to the coldness in the room.

Sam POV

I really have no idea how I ended up here. The moment I open my eyes I saw a nurse monitoring my blood pressure. I saw Sivaangi came in. I felt thirsty and I ask her to give me water. I remember only her face, then I drifted to sleep. I slept for some time and I woke up again, I saw her curling herself in the couch. She stay with me the whole night. I try to get down from the bed.

Sivaangi : dei iru naan varen..

I look up to her. She came rush to me and hold me. I felt sharp pain in my knee.

Sam : kaalu, valikithu Sivaangi.

Sivaangi : ingaya iru..unaku enna venum?

Sam : konja neram nadakalanu nenaichen..

Sivaangi: athu ellam onnu vendam..nee ingaya iru.

Someone knocked the door. Sivaangi went and open it. It was Surya.

Surya : Dei macha, epdi iruka? Yen elunthricha?

Sam : dei yevolo neram da toongurathu..neega mattum thaan irukingala?

Surya : Roze and Deepan will come in awhile da..

Sivaangi : cheri naan unaku bread toast um coffee um vangitu varen..nee pesitu iru..

She left us and went to the cafe.

Sam : dei ava romba alunthala?

Surya : aama da..Night la seriya tungala..Radhi ma and Kannan Pa kuda inga thaan irunthanga.

Then, I asked about my car. Surya told me that Deepan went and took it. Sivaangi came in with bread toast and coffee. She helped me to eat it. I know she is really hurt looking at me like this but she doesn't want to show it to me. She stay strong for me. I don't know when she became so matured like this.

The doctor came for rounds.

Surya : ippe eppadi Doctor irukan?

Doctor : hmm innum oru 2 weeks bed rest edukanum..he is doing better than yesterday.

We thanked the Doctor. Roze and Deepan came in.

We talked for awhile. Sivaangi sat near me and carresed my hands. Deepan decides to leave us alone for sometime.

Deepan : Dei naanga poitu breakfast saptu varom..neega pesunga..

They left. I understand Deepan wanted to give us some space.

Sam : Sivaangi nee epidi iruka? Saptiya?

Sivaangi : naan nalla iruken da..

Her eyes started to welled up but she was controlling herself not to breakdown infront of me..

Sivaangi: seekarama, veetuku vanthuru da..I miss you so much.

Saying that she keeps her head on my shoulder.

Sam : cheri paapa... nee konjam safe ah iru okay..I doubt this could be Karthick's plan...

Sivaangi: ennada solre?

I told her what happen that night. The tears that she was holding started to flow on her cheeks.

Sivaangi: naan unkitta solirka kudathu da..naan sonna naala thaan ippidi aachu..

She started to cry. She blame herself for letting know about the unknown messages to Sam.

Sam : paapa, it's not your mistake. Don't take the trouble and blame on you. If you didn't let me know, I would suffer alot than this. I can't be able lose you with him. It's not your mistake..

Sivaangi: hmmm...

I kissed her head. I know she is struggling mentally and emotionally trying to comprehend what's happening around her.

Sivaangi POV

I can't see him in this situation. This is the worst nightmare I could ever ask for. Eventhough, he is in lots of pain but everytime I look into his eyes, he will smile for me. I'm controlling myself hard enough to not break infront of him. When he said this could be Karthick's plan. I shattered knowing that he suffering now because of me. If I didn't let him know about the unknown messages definitely he will be in safer place now.

I want him to be back to normal. I want to have him in my arms. Eventhough my heart aches to see him like this but I want to stay strong for him, just like how he has always been so strong by my side.

I kept my head on his shoulder. He kissed me on my head. The little efforts he is taking to keep me happy is my driving force. I kissed his cheeks. I badly want to hug him tight and kiss his lips but I might cause him more pain.

Sam : paapa..ennachu?

Sivaangi: I want your warmth Sam. I want to hug you and keep you like a treasure only for me.

Sam : I'm all your's da..I promise you I will come back stronger.

I don't know what took over me. I held his face but I was very careful not causing him pain and kissed him hard on his lips. I don't know why I did that. I did that maybe to keep me stronger or just maybe to get the energy from him.

Suddenly, we heard the door creaking sound and it was our friends who barged in. We were panting hard but we managed to hide it. I was holding his hand all the while. We stayed there with him for awhile and had lots of laughing and chit chatting.
It seems like if we are with good groups of friends even our difficult moments become easy to overcome.

My parents came around 12pm. My mom have cook some delicious vegetarian food. Since, he is hospitalised its best to have vegetarian meal to recover.

We all ate our lunch together. The police came and investigate Sam for awhile for them to get any lead to proceed the case.
After all the investigation, we decided to leave. This time Roze and Deepan decided to stay with him.

I carresed his head and leave the hospital. Eventhough, I left the hospital my heart still wanders around him.

TO BE CONTINUED...