Epi 11 : Someone special

Samsivaangi went to the sports centre. Sivaangi ran in and gets excited for everything she sees. Sam decides to buy some barbells and weight plates. He was so keen in looking at it. He chose his items and turned to Sivaangi. But she was not there.

He called her but she didn't answer. He went to all the rows in the shop and search for her. She is nowhere to be found. He keeps on calling her. His heart starts to beat fast. His throat and stomach became dry.

Sam : inga enkooda oru ponnu vanthale patingala?? Breathing heavily.

Sales person : illa sir, naan pakala..

Sam was keep on calling her. Without realising he started to cry. He went out of the shop and he doesn't know which way to go and find for her, since the mall is so big..he was running here and there. Looking for her..he went to the neighbour shops and started to ask about her. He got really panicked. He shattered and sat in a bench. Sweat was dripping. He closed his eyes and say

Sam : Sivaangiiii..enga di pone?? Pls answer my call..oh God pls..I'm begging you...show me where she is...plssss..I want her...plss GOD..I really can't live without her..plsss don't do this to me..

He wiped his tears and got up from the bench. That's when someone tapped him from back. He turned. It was Sivaangi...he immediately hugged her and cry..

Sivaangi: Sam..naan

Sam : unaaku enna achu?? Unnaku onnum illaye??...did someone come and threathen you?? He asked with tears..

Sivaangi: unnaku enna achu? En da alugura?

Sam : Sivaangi enga pone??

Sivaangi: I was in the sports centre da..I saw a clown making balloons outside the shop. I followed him to get balloons. He walked fast..I just followed him and wait in lane with the kids.

Sam was in peak of his anger. His eyes dried and became red.

Sam : unaku arivu iruka di..don't you tell me where you're going?

Sivaangi: dai naan nalla than iruken. Nee yen ivlo tension agura?

Sam : where is your phone?

Sivaangi took her phone. It was in silent. There were 30 missed calls and it was all Sam's call. She looked at him

Sivaangi: sorry Sam..

Sam : don't talk to me..leave me alone..

Sivaangi: Sam...Sam..sorry Sam..I didn't mean to do like that da..sorry..plss forgive me..

Sam didn't utter a word and walked away.

Sivaangi stood there looking at him. Then, she ran behind him. He went and sit on a bench near the water fountain. She came and sit beside him. Sam sit there holding his head.

Sivaangi: Sam..Sam..pesu da.. with very low tone

Sam : I asked you to keep quite..

Sivaangi: Sam, I'm sorry da. Pls paapa sorry kekkra le..plss da. Next time naan sollitu poren..plss pesu da..

Sam looked at her.

Sivaangi : romba bayanthutiya?? Sorry da..

Sam look at her without uttering a word. He calmed himself knowing that she is fine and safe but he was also still angry on her carelessness.

Sivaangi: dei ethachum pesu da..just scold me..show your anger to me..ennaku teriyum nee kovama iruke..aana pesama maatum irukatha..plss..there was slight tears in her eyes.

Sam : naan romba bayanthuthen di..I thought Jennifer did something to you. I can't afford to lose you..unnaku puritha??

Sivaangi: sorry da with puppy face..

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her..she kept her face on his chest..his heart was still beating fast...she heard his heart beat for the first time..

Just leaning on him she asked..

Sivaangi: naan unaku avlo important ah?

Sam didn't say anything. She looked up into his eyes still leaning on him.

Sam : I don't know how to explain..you're my best friend, you are my caretaker..I know you care for me wholeheartedly..you are someone so special in my life...

Sivaangi still leaning on him and hold his hands and said..

Sivaangi: You are same too..I know how much you care for me. I feel so secure and safe being around your arms...I'm being myself with you...

Sam tightened the grip of their hand..Sivaangi continued..

Sivaangi : next time naan kandipa unkita sollama po maaten..ippa paapa sorry kekkra le..pls accept panniko..

Sam just kissed her hairline and she still leaned on his chest and he said..

Sam : I can't get angry with you di..unkitta pesama naan enga poga poren..athu oru tension le appadi solten..

Someone tapped Sam's back..he jerked and turned. They broke their hug but the hands were still entwined. The whole gang was looking at them with smirking face

Deepan : ippe nambe ketta illa nanga best friends nu solluvanga..

All laughed..

Samsivaangi looked at each other..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Precap of next part

Radhi ma : enna ma..enna achu? in worried tone

She came hugged her tightly. Sivaangi's body was shivering..her lips was trembling.

Radhi ma : sollu di..ennathe paatu kathune??

Sivaangi pointed the box in fear.