Epi 23 : Unknown Mystery part 2

Sam knocked and opened her room door. The moment she saw Sam. She went and hugged him tightly. Sam hugged her back.  Sam missed her badly. He was scared something had happened to her.

Sam : enna achu Paapa? En alugura?

Sivaangi couldn't speak. She pulled him inside her room. Sam was still holding her in his arms.

Sam : sollu Sivaangi..en da alugura?

Sivaangi: nee yenda inga vanthe? She asked him cryingly

Sam cupped her face. Her eyes were swollen and red due to crying. Her lips were trembling. Sam hugged her back tightly.

Sam : enna achu ma? I couldn't see you crying. Sollu ennanu..

Suddenly the phone beeps..Sivaangi frightened and look at it..she took the phone and pushed Sam..

Sivaangi: podaa..veliya podaa..enna pakka varathe..nee enaku vendam..po..veliya po..she cry hard falling on the floor and covering her face.

Sam knows something really bad had happened. She would not react like this for normal things. He could sensed that she is frightened or being threatened.

Sam sat down with her hugged her tightly and took her face in between his hands.

Sam : en kanna paatu sollu..naan ippe veliya poren..

Sivaangi looked at him in shocked. Tears were flowing down. She held his shirt.

Sivaangi: pogatha da..pls pogatha da..ennaku bayama iruku Sam..she cried.

Sam hugged her tightly. Her body was shivering and she was feverish.

Sam : naan engayum pogala da..

The phone beeps again. She threw the phone away and hugged him tightly.

Sivaangi: pogatha Sam..ennaku bayama irukku..enna vitutu poiratha da..

He hugged her tightly and place her head on his chest. She sobbed non stop. He was keep on wiping her tears. His shirt become wet cause of her tears.

Sam : paapa..yarachum ethavathu sonnangala?

Sivaangi: illa Sam..

Sam : enkitta poi sollama sollu..

She snuggled to him more and hugged him tightly. Her body was still shivering. He hold her tightly by her hips. They were still sitting down near the bed.

Sivaangi : Sam namala yaaro pakuranga..

Sam : yaaru ma? Inga neeyum naanum mattumthan irukum..

Sivaangi: illa Sam..inga yaaro irukanga in fear tone..

Sam : cheri eppadi solre?

Sivaangi: ennaku teriyum Sam..inga yaaro irukanga..

Sam : Sivaangi enna paaru..

Sivaangi looked at him.

Sam : I promise you. Inga unnaiyum ennaiyum thavara vere yaarume ille. Nee bayapadama enkitta ennanu sollu.

Sivaangi pointed her phone.

Sam : phone le enna da?

He tries to take the phone. She threw it abit far just now.

Sivaangi: Sam edukatha da..pogatha da..pls..pls Sam.

He sat back and carresed her head. She stop crying but her body was still shivering in fear.

Sam : paapa...

Sivaangi: hmm

Sam: saptiya?

Sivaangi: ille Sam

Sam : cheri vaa sapadalam.

Sivaangi: ennaku pasikila

Sam : enakku pasikithu. Sapada polama?

Sam knows if he says he haven't eat, she will definitely follow him.

Sivaangi: cheri vaa polam..he guessed it right.

She stand up but still holding his arms tightly. Before leaving the room

Sivaangi : Sam, amma kitta naan alunthen  nu sollatha..avunga ippathan recover aananga..

Sam : cheri nan sollala. He wiped the remaining tears on her eyes.

They walked out. Radhi ma was folding clothes in the living room..

Radhi ma : Sivvu ma, ippe odambu paravalaya?

Sivaangi: ahnn okay ma..amma Sam innum sapadala..tosai suttu thanga..

Radhi ma : neeyum thandi innum sapadala..

Radhi ma quickly made 4 tosais and bring it to the table.

Sam : Radhi ma, naanga mele balcony le sapadrom..

Radhi ma : cheri ya..saptu vanga..

Sam took the plate and went up. He hold Sivaangi on another hand. He make her sit on the wooden chair and sat beside her.

Sam : vaa sapadalam..

Sivaangi: nee sapadu da..

Sam took some and fed her. She eats quietly. She didn't say anything. All the while, she was holding onto him.

He fed her completely. She lied on Sam's chest again. Sam carresed her hair.

Sam : paapa

Sivaangi: hmmm

Sam : do you trust me?

Sivaangi: I trust only you, apart from my family in this entire world.

Sam caressed her cheeks. She snuggled closer.

Sam : okay ippe sollu ? Enna aachu? Nee sonnathan naan ethavathu seiya mudiyum.

Sivaangi still on his chest. She took his fingers and entwined it..

Sivaangi: Sam, yaaro ennaku text pandraga..

Sam : enna sonanga?

Sivaangi: hmm, they send our Thanjavoor photo..

Sam : Thanjavoor photo?

Sivaangi: aama Sam..yaarunu terile..

Sam : cheri naan phone le yaarunu paakata?

Sivaangi: hmm..

They went down to Sivaangi's room. Sam took the phone and sat on her bed with her. Sivaangi tightly hold his arms. The unknown number send another two photos of them in Thanjavoor.

Sivaangi: naan sonnala yaaro namala paakuranga nu..paaru avan marupadiyum photo anupirukan..

Sam : cheri iru pakalam..

Sam reads the whole conversation. He screenshot all and send to his phone for safety/evidence purpose.

Suddenly another message from the unknown.

Unknown : Sivaangi, naliki kalaile nee Samoda pesa kudathu. 10 maniku auditorium pinnadi va..don't be so smart and bring someone. Then, you will see Sam in hospital..ok??

Sam replied okay from Sivaangi phone.

Sivaangi : en da okay sonne?..naan eppadi thaniya poven?

Sam : nee thaniya poga maata..

TO BE CONTINUED...