Epi 15 : Good days are back

Makkale, here you go bonus episode. Enjoy reading...

They came back to Sivaangi's house. Since, everyone was very tired. Harish asked all of them to stay at their house. The boys took Harish's room. The girls went to Sivaangi's room. All freshed up and slept in tiredness.

It was about 3.30am in the morning. Sam felt discomfort so he came out of the room and slept on the couch in hall. Sivaangi came out to drink water. She saw Sam sleeping in the couch. She went near him and sat down and carresed his hair.

Her tears rolled on her cheeks looking at him. He took lots of effort to take care of her. She went near him and placed a long kiss on his forehead. She placed her head near his shoulder and without realising she slept there.

After an hour, Sam woke up and look at Sivaangi beside him. She sits down on the floor and place her head near his shoulder. He sat on the sofa and woke her up. She wakes up and looks at him. He asked her to sleep in room. She gets up.

Sivaangi: naan inga toonga poren? Pointing on Sam's chest.

Sam pulled her and make her sit beside him. She snuggled into his chest and he carresed her hair. She snuggle close to him and clutch his shirt and silently lie on his chest.

Sam : Sivaangi, are you okay?

Sivaangi place her hand on his chest and asked...

Sivaangi : yen paapa nu sollala?

Sam looked at her and smile.

Sam : sorry manichirunga Madam.. neegathan ennoda paapa..he chuckled at her

Sivaangi moves closer and kissed his neck. He got goosebumps by her action.

Sivaangi: naan matumthan unoda paapa. Thanks da for coming home the other day. I don't know what would I do without you that day.

Sam didn't utter any words. Just looked at her lying peacefully on his chest.

Sam  make her lie on the couch and he balanced his weight on his arms and get near her. He kissed her forehead, moved to her cheeks. Her face become reddish by his proximity. She closed her eyes tightly. Sam moved to her neck. She started to breathe heavily. He placed a long kiss on her neck and get up.

Sivaangi open her eyes. He was looking at her. He gave his hand and pulled her up. She hugged him and tip toed and kissed his forehead. He held her tightly by her waist.

Sam : paapa thookam varalaya?

Sivaangi: ennaku pasikithu

They went to the kitchen to check if there is any bread or biscuits. Sivaangi opened the fridge.

Sivaangi: Samiee tosai maavu iruku da (excitement tone)

Sam : cheri vaa tosai suttu sapalam

Sivaangi: dei, paapa ku tosai suda teriyathu..

Sam was shocked and looked at her

Sam : nejama suda teriyatha?

Sivaangi: aama eppovume amma thaan suttu taruvanga

Sam smiled and pat her head.

He took the tosai pan, ghee and sugar. She sat on the kitchen slab and admiring him.

Sam : cheri sight adichathu pothum..

Sivaangi: samieeee..she said while laughing and covering her face.

Sam make three tosais with lots of ghee and sugar. He took it and placed it on the dining table.

Sivaangi: inga vendam..enkooda vaa..

She took the plate and went up to the balcony. They have wide space of balcony with small wooden made round table and chairs.

Sivaangi : vaa inga sapadalam

Sam : nee sapadu ma

Sivaangi had it and tries to feed him.

Sivaangi : intha sapudu

Sam pulled her make her to sit on his lap and eat while she feeds him. He took some and fed her as well.

Sam look into her eyes..

Sam: ivolo naal engadi irunthe?

Sivaangi: naan ingathan irunthen..neethan paapa va pakala..

Sam kissed her back of her palm. She lie on him. Her one hand around his neck. He carresed her cheeks. After what felt like forever Sam said.

Sam : paapa vaa let's go down and sleep.

They went down. He send Sivaangi to her room. He kissed her forehead. She tiptoed and kissed his forehead and went to sleep.
He slept on the couch again.

They both drifted to sleep in each others thoughts..

TO BE CONTINUED...