Epi 46

They reached police station.

Sam : paapa, nee police station ulle vara vena..you stay in the car..

Sivaangi : hmm okay da..seekarama poitu vaa..

Sam doesn't want her to step into police station. She might feel uncomfortable there. She stays in car.

Sam : Sir, Patrick called me and he have sent the pictures of David and Jennifer

Police : ohh that's great..okay where are they?

Sam : sir, they are at Bangalore..

Police: okay let me contact the police over there...

He contact the police over there and set a team to arrest them immediately.

Police : Sam, you can go home now..we will call you once we caught them..

Sam: sir, pls call me if anything...

Police: sure Sam..

Sam came back to the car and told everything to Sivaangi. On the same time, Augustine called Sam. He informed everything to his appa too.

Augustine: okay come back home quickly..the engagement have already started..

Sam : we will be there in few minutes.

Sam drove to his house. Everyone already get ready. Only both of them were not dressed up for the engagement. They quickly went up and took their shower in their rooms respectively. Sam quickly change into his tuxedo suit and was setting his hair.

Sivaangi came to his room with her make up bag. She already wore her lengha and set her hair.

Sam : paapa, inga enna pandra?

Sivaangi : if you already get ready, help me to tie the strings at the back of my blouse.

She was busy doing her makeup. He quickly went and tied all the strings at the back and ogling at her reflection on the mirror. She caught him..

Sivaangi : enna pakara? raised an eyebrow.

He moved her hair to one side and started to kiss her back. She flinched everytime his lips touch her skin. He slowly sucked back of her neck leaving small hickey there. She leans to his torso and closed her eyes. He held her bare waist continue nuzzling her and she stopped doing her make up..

Sam : Siv, should we go down? (in husky voice)

Sivaangi: I prefer staying here with you..

Sam : Aye KD...

Sivaangi : I know you're feeling the same too KD..

Then, they heard a door knock..

Sam : aiyoo konja neram vida maatanga..

Sivaangi : go and see Sam..

She quickly applied lipstick and adjust her lengha. Sam went and open the door. This time it was Deepan..

Deepan : Dei, kile vaanga da..evolo neram..unnoda romance aparama vechiko..

Sam : dei, iru varom..

He turned to see Sivaangi. She was ready and three of them went down. Sam saw the hickey on back of her neck is visible enough and he adjust her hair to hide it..

They went down and joined the family. Sam went to the stage and invite his friends up. They sang some songs. He pulled Sivaangi up to the stage and sang with her. It's been some time since they performed as a band. All of them, enjoyed their singing. They had dance floor. Some were dancing, some were enjoying the delicious feast.