Episode 9 : Care

The time is almost 4pm. It has been 30 minutes since Sivaangi left the class. Srinisha got worried and went to the washroom to check.

Srinisha : Siv, Sivu ennachu da?

Sivaangi hugged tightly and cried.

Srinisha: what is it in your dress? Why are you crying?

Sivaangi: Jennifer poured her foundation on my top...she cried hugging Srinisha.

Srinisha : Jennifer ah? Ennadi solre ? Cheri alatha vaa velila polam.

Sivaangi: naan epdi ipdiya varuthu. Ennoda white tops ellam wet ah brownish ah iruku paaru oru side maattum..

Srinisha : cheri inga wait pannu..

Srinisha went to Surya's class. But they were not there. She called Surya but he didn't answer. Since it was 5pm, she knows they must be leaving college by now. She ran to the car park. In mid way she met them.

Srinisha : Surya, nillu da

Surya turned back. He saw her running to them. The moment Sam saw the worried in Srinisha's face. He knows something bad had happened.

Srinisha : Sivaangi..Sivaangi..she was breathing heavily

Sam : Srinisha, Sivaangi enga?

She told them the whole story. Sam took his jacket from his car and gave it to Srinisha.

Sam : gave it to her..bring her out.

They ran quickly to the washroom. The boys wait outside. Srinisha went in. She gave the jacket to her.

Sivaangi: Sammoda thane? Crying and breathing heavily

Srinisha : vaa avunga veliya than irukanga.

Srinisha hold Sivaangi and bring her out. The moment she saw Sam. She went and hugged him tightly.

Sam : onnum illa paapa.. paaru nangalam inga than irukum.

Sivaangi: thanks for the Jacket she said crying

Sam break the hug and adjust the jacket on her. He wiped her tears. He hugged her and patted her back.

Sam : vaa polam.

He entwined his long fingers with her baby soft fingers and walked with her towards the parking area.

Roze : nambe ethavathu seiyanum da..we can't let Jennifer like this

Deepan went near Sivaangi and pat her head and said.

Deepan : don't worry I will be there for you like a brother. She will definitely answer for this.

Sivaangi just give a weak smile to him. She holds Sam's arms tightly. They went to the parking area.

Sam : I will drop Sivaangi at home. Srinisha can you take the scooty with you?

Srnisha : okay Sam.

Srinisha went near Sivaangi and hugged her and said "don't worry, don't think much, Sam is there na, I will pick you tomorrow from your house"
Sivaangi nodded.

Meanwhile, Surya, Roze and Deepan said
they will take cab to house. Sivaangi insist them to follow but they wanted to give some space to them.

Sam open the door for Sivaangi and made her to sit in the car. He understand that all the incident that happened from morning would have affected her. He came in to the car. As soon as he sits in. Sivaangi hold his arms and placed her head on his shoulder. He entwined their fingers.