Epi 49

It was almost 4am in the morning. Literally everyone woke up and preparing for the wedding since its a morning wedding. Samsivaangi quietly sneak into the house. Sivaangi quickly ran up to her room.

Sumathi ma : dei Sam, enga iruntha ivolo neram..

Sam MV : pochida..yenna naan solluven..

Sumathi ma : cheri inga vaa..seekarama intha tattu ellam arrange pannu...

Sam MV : nalla vela tapichen..

Sam : amma irunga varen..

He quickly went up. Sivaangi was standing at the staircase..

Sam : adipaavi, you just left me alone when you see Amma!!

Sivaangi : Samiee..what if..

Sam : what if they see us together thaane?? Intha dialogue kettu kettu enaku palagiruchi..

Sivaangi: ahnnn podaa..

Sam : Siv, come help me to arrange tattu..

Sivaangi followed him and arranged the tattu and helped Sumathi ma in some other works.

Sumathi ma : cheri poi ready aagunga..ponnu veetla irunthu vanthura poranga..

Samsivaangi : cheri ma..

All of them get ready. They could hear the mellam thaalam at downstairs. Sivaangi get down and look for Sam. She couldn't find him in the crowd. Sumathi ma asked her to light up the kuthuvilaku with Abi. She went to the stage and was helping Abi. She could feel a pair of eyes looking at her. She turned to see and saw Sam standing beside her and ogling at her. She quickly turned and was blushing hard.

She lights up the vilaku and stand beside Srinisha and was talking with her

She lights up the vilaku and stand beside Srinisha and was talking with her. Sam just came and stand behind her. She didn't notice him until she could feel his fingers on her bare waist. She pleads him in her eyes asking him to stop. He slightly pinched her and took his hands off. Finally, the most awaited moment Pooja came to the stage and sat beside Gowtham and he tied the knot.

They took pics with the bride and groom and all had their breakfast. The whole night none of them slept. So, after all the ceremonies everyone went to took nap for a while.

Sivaangi was looking for Sam. She went to his room he wasn't there. She went and check in the guest room, he was in a call and talking something over the phone his face looked so happy. She went and pat his shoulder. He hold her hand and eyed her to wait.

After the call, he suddenly carried her in his arms spinning around in joy. She has no clue...

Sivaangi: dei, ennanu sollu da..

Sam : guess what??Guess what??

He let her down..

Sivaangi : I have no idea Sam but I know it's something very important for you..sollu seekarama..