Epi 36: Be with me always

All were super excited and tired at the same time. All their hardworks paid off. The words from Sid Sriram were keep on repeating on Sam's mind. All reached to the Resort.

Deepan : dei, after so long da..namma semmeya enjoy pandrom..iniki vidiya vidiya celebrate pandrom..

Surya : macha, come let's start the party.

They all had good food with the perfect ambience. All were happily laughing and pulling each others legs. They took lots of pictures. They all walked towards the beach. The night sky, twinkling stars, bright full moon and sound of waves with your favourite person is the best night anyone could ever ask for.

Meanwhile Surya and Srinisha

They hold hands and walked by the shore. Surya decides to propose Srinisha. He surely knows his love for her.

Surya : Nisha, unkitta onnu sollanum?

Srinisha : sollu da..enna ipidi kekra?

Surya : Nisha, I couldn't imagine my life without you. You brought the best version of me. I trust love when you came into my life. I want to be your everything. I want to lead a beautiful life with you. I know I found the right one and I love you so much Nisha..

He told that in one stretch and look into her eyes.

Nisha was speechless. She knows she loves him too. But, she didn't expect him to propose suddenly like this in the mid of night at the beach. Nisha was blushing hard.

Surya : nee ippo sollanum nu avasaram ille..un time eduthuko..

Srinisha : naan sonena enaku time venum nu..neeye en da mudivu pandra?

Surya : da va?? (With shocked face)

Srinisha : yevolo naal wait panne theriyuma...itha unaku solrathuku ivolo naal aachu.

Surya : apdina??

Srinisha : heyy tubelight uh..

Surya : purila di..

Srinisha : aiyooo, ivana vechikittu...naanum unne love pandren da..

Surya : hmm madam love uh solringanu gap le tubelight nu solringala..

She laughed at him. Surya held her hand and pull her towards him. He hugged her tightly and pecked her cheeks.

Meanwhile Samsivaangi..

They walked by beach. The waves hit their legs. Sam hold her closer by her waist. She tightly hold him. She was enjoying the moment..

Sivaangi: Sam, let's go and sit..my legs are painful.

Sam : cheri vaa polam..

Sivaangi suddenly started to jump.

Sam : heyy ennachu di??

Sivaangi: deii kutti crabs da..

Sam : athu onnume seiyathu..

Sivaangi : illa kaalula odura maari irukku..

Sam carried her in his arms. She was so shocked...she wrapped her hands around his neck.

Sivaangi : Dei, kila eraki vidu da..

Sam : aprom crabs ellam kaalu le odum, paapa..

Sivaangi: ayee KD..nee yarrunu enaku teriyum..

Sam laughed and walked to the shore.

Deepan from faraway..

Deepan : deii Sammehhh single pavom summa vidathu da unne..

Sam : dai unaku poramai da..