Epi 43

The next day morning, Sam woke up and called Jennifer's brother again. He answered the call. Sam told everything to him. He had no idea about their whereabout. Since, the last time when he confronted Jennifer in Radhi ma's accident. They had huge arguments within their family. The brother decided and moved to Bangalore. Since, then he had no idea about his family. But, he promise Sam to give any information if he gets.

Few hours later, Gowtham's family came to Sam's house. Since, the wedding is just around the corner. They were shocked to hear all the incidents that happened from yesterday.

Augustine pa : We shall be very careful. Tomorrow is the engagement. Eventhough, its happening in the house we all should be very careful. Also, there are policemens for safety.

Radhi ma : yes, whatever it is don't go anywhere alone. Inform the family beforehand if you all going out somewhere.

Sam : mummy, pls take extra care of Ria..just held her closer to you.

Meghala mummy : For sure Sam..whatever it is I'm not letting her hand..she will be by myside..

Gowtham : should I inform the bride side?

Augustine: let them come here, we must ask them to be careful also..they will be panicking if you inform in phone call..

Gowtham : okay mama..

They all had their lunch together. The decor vendors came to the house and started their decoration work. Sivaangi, Abi and Srinisha were in the room deciding on what to wear for the engagement tomorrow..

Abi : Anni, ithu parunga..naan ithu poduta?? She was pointing a lengha..

Sivaangi: supera iruku da..naan ithu poda poren (she showed a black lengha)..Nisha what about you?

Nisha : naanum lengha thaan da..

They talked for awhile and Abi slept on Sivaangi's lap. Srinisha went to meet Surya..

Sivaangi just lean on the headboard and caressed Abi's head..Her eyes caught Sam..he was standing in the balcony. She carefully placed Abi's head on the pillow and went to the balcony to meet him..

Sam was in deep thinking. She went near him and tapped his shoulder..

Sam : Siv..

Sivaangi: Sam, nothing will happen da..all are safe..

Sam : how do you know what I'm thinking??

Sivaangi: ennaku teriyatha..un mooja pathale therithu da..

He wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Sam : terila Siv..but I want everyone to be safe..we can't even postponed all this ceremonies..Gowtham is leaving right after his wedding..

Sivaangi hold his hand and assured him everyone is safe..

Sivaangi : Sam, dont worry everyone is safe..see there are alot of police around us now...they are checking everyone who is entering into the house...just relax and enjoy your cousin's engagement tomorrow..

Sam : hmm cheri Siv, I know everyone will be safe but I'm afraid of Ria..she is very friendly and will mingle with everyone quickly..we all will be busy tomorrow..

Sivaangi: She will be around Meghala mummy and I will definitely take care of her tomorrow..

Sam : yes Siv, pls keep an eye on her..

Sivaangi knows he is really worried. She decides to relax him..

Sivaangi : Sam, have you decide on what to wear tomorrow??

Sam : illa Siv..actually I have 3 choices..I don't know which one to wear for the engagement..

Sivaangi: come let's go and decide..

She dragged him and went to his room..

Sivaangi: Samiee, show me all those three..I will choose for you..

Sam brought it from his wardrobe and place all 3 on the bed and was looking at her. She was folding her hands and thinking looking at his choices.

Sam : Madam, yenna balama yosikiringa?

Sivaangi: hmm, I'm confused on this two..which one do you like the most here??

He came near her and hugged her from behind and whispered

Sam : this one!!!

She flinched to his touch and smiled. He kept his chin on the crook of her neck and slowly started to kiss her neck and cheek. She held his arms that hold her waist and  turned to face him. Held his face and caressed his rough beard and tiptoed to him and they heard a door knocking sound.

Sam rolled his eyes..

Sam : argghhhh...yevan da athu??

Sivaangi chuckled looking at his disappointed face..he went and open the door..

A voice called him mama...

It's not Ria but it's Tara..Gowtham has two sisters..one is Swetha, she is elder to Sam..another one is Tara, one year younger than Sam..

Tara : Mama...eppadi iruka??

Sam : Hey Tara..ivolo neram nalla iruntha nee vara varaikumm

Tara : mama.. (angry pout)

Sivaangi chuckled at him..

Sam : okay ithu Tara..ennoda mama ponnu..athavathu Gowtham oda sister..and ithu Sivaangi..

They both smiled. Tara pulled him..

Tara : vaa mama kille polamm..

Sam : nee po..na varen..

Tara : ille naan wait pandran..

Sam turned to Sivaangi. Sivaangi signalled him to go down. He held Sivaangi's hand and they went down with Tara..They had good family time after so long...

Eventhough, everything is going well. Sam and Augustine were worried because they know police can't check everyone that's coming in for the engagement ceremony tomorrow. There will be alot of people. Sam went to meet Augustine.

Sam : pa, have you clearly ask all the police to be alert and check almost everyone before letting them in..

Augustine: I spoke to the Chief just now. He will arrange more police and securities to be placed inside the house as well..don't worry Sam..somemore Kumar and Velan is not here. They are the ones helping them. If they are not here, then no one is here to help them..

Sam : okay pa..but I hope David and Jennifer will get caught soon..

Augustine pat Sam's shoulder and assured him. Sam went to his room..Finally,  the boys had some time to get together..They had good laugh and slept together. Before sleep, Sam texted Sivaangi..

Sam : you owe me a kiss alaghi..Will take it tomorrow from the velvety lips

Sivaangi: haha you missed it..your bad..

Sam : iru naliki paathukuren unna..

And they both slept in each others thoughts.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Makalae, sorry if you find this episode to be boring. Next episode will be better💖