Epi 27 : Unexpected

Sam reached home. He talks with his friends for awhile and freshen up.

In Sivaangi's house..

Sivaangi took her shower and came out. Kannan pa was watching TV. She went to him and lies on his lap..

Kannan pa : enna ma? Kaal valikutha?

Sivaangi: ille pa..kai thaan valikutha..

He ask Radhi ma to bring oilment and applied on her hands.

She slept on his lap. He carresed her head.

Meanwhile Sam..

Sam called her. She didn't answer the call. He knows she might be sleeping. He missed her alot. They had wonderful days in Thanjavoor. Reminiscing all that he had tears on his eyes. Just in two days she struggles alot. Her smile, her blushed face everything was flashing infront of him. Now, he remembers her crying face, the struggle she went through. He took his phone and look at their photo and drifted to sleep.

Next day morning..

Sivaangi saw Sam's missed call and messages.

Sam message: I miss you so much di..I need your hug for me to feel myself again. My pillow smells like you di..Good night. Sleep tight paapa. See you tomorrow

Sivaangi smiled looked at the message. She replied.

Sivaangi message : morning Samiee..I miss you too..come back to paapa soon. I want to be in your arms.

In campus

Sivaangi is on leave. Srinisha felt super boring without her. Luckily, she have Priyanka and Tarunya. On the other hand, Sam missed her alot. During lunch break he called her just talk random things and the friends joined and talked with her.

She felt better. Now she is totally fine apart from the bruises on her elbow. Right after class, Sam send his friends at home and went to visit Sivaangi.

Sivaangi mom went to teach carnatic music lessons in nearby temple. Kannan pa haven't get back from home and Harish stays in Hostel.

Sam knocked on the door. Sivaangi came and open the door and hugged him immediately. He bought a big tub of ice cream for her.

Sivaangi: hey kudu da..enaku thaana vanguna..

Sam : aama paapa..unakuthan..

Her face became bright in happiness and she ran to take spoon in kitchen.

Sam : Sivaangi veetla yaarum ilaya?

Sivaangi: ahnn ille..

Sam : nee epdi irukka? Innum vali iruka?

Sivaangi : illa da..ippe paapa back to normal..

Sam tapped her head. Then, they talked about random stuff..

Sivaangi started to eat her ice cream. He saw the excitements in her eyes for the ice cream. She was so cute. He admired her.

Sivaangi: enna da apidi pakura?

Sam : ille unaku mattum spoon eduthu vanthu sapadriye..Enaku venumanu kettiya nee?

Sivaangi : ahnn athelam kuduka mudiyathu..Nee yen rendu vangitu varale?

Sam : adipaavi, oru spoon kudu di..

Sivaangi: ahnn mudiyathu..chinna pilaigalaku eppovume vittu kodukuno Sam vishal..(baby voice)

He came and sat near her. She took the ice cream tub in her hands and never bother him and eating it happily.

He came near her, hold her face and pecked on her cheeks. She was shocked at first but eventually it became a long kiss at her neck. They enjoyed each others love.

Sivaangi lied on his chest and snuggled to him. He carresed her head. She forget her ice cream but Sam suddenly took it and ran around the house. She chased him..they were running around. Then, Sivaangi decides to trick him.

Sivaangi: ahhhh, kaalu valikuthu Sam..achoo enaku romba valikuthu..

Sam fell for her trick.

Sam : ehh Sivaangi angaya iru..naan varen..enna achu?

He went and carried her and placed her on the sofa. She quickly take the ice cream tub and ran from him. He was shocked and ran back again. She went up to the balcony. He followed her up. Both became tired and ended up having the ice cream together.

Then Sam decides to leave her house. They bid bye and hugged each other.

Sivaangi: bye da, veetuku poitu call pannu..

Sam : okay da..bye paapa..

He came to his car. While he was driving he felt one of the tyre was punctured. It was about 8pm. He get down from the car and the street was empty. Suddenly two motorbikes came from nowhere and there were four of them. They started to hit him. He can't fight with them because they hit him on his head first. Sam fainted there.

Author note : makkale enakum intha part elutha kashtama thaan irunthuchi. Aana ellam story kaaga maatume. Nambe Sam eppothume nalla irupange.

They ran away from there. Sam fainted there and blood was flowing out from his legs and hands. Someone drove by the way helped to call the ambulance and help him to get admit in hospital. The hospital staff somehow contacted Surya.

Hospital staff : Helo, we are calling from ABC hospital. Mr Sam has been admitted in hospital. We require you to be here as soon as possible.

Surya : whattttt? How is he now? How does this happen?

Hospital staff : we are sorry sir. We can't tell much before the treatment. Pls come here as soon as possible.

Surya shattered hearing that. He told Deepan and Roze. They quickly goes to the Hospital. They enquire about Sam in the administration department and rushed to the surgery room.

Meanwhile Sivaangi was calling Sam because he didn't call her as he said. She was worried abit. No one answered the call.

In Hospital the person who helped Sam gave all Sam's belongings to Deepan.
The three friends were crying hard. Sivaangi called again. Deepan was holding Sam's phone.

Deepan : dei Sivaangi call pannite iruka da..

Surya : achoo ava kitta ippe solla vendam

Roze : aama da..ippe solla vendam..nee call edukatha..

Deepan : dei ava non stop ah call pandra..bayanthara pora..

Surya : ippe eppadi da solla mudiyum. Avale ippothan recover aana..

Deepan: cheri naan venumna Sam tooguran nu sollata?

Surya : ahnn cheri..avan tooguran naliki pesuvan solliru..

TO BE CONTINUED...