Epi 33 : The whole day with you (part 3)

After so long they both had a wonderful time together. They get into the car. Sam started to drive to send her back home

Sam POV

For the first time I saw her getting possessive. She looks so cute. I just felt like held her tight to me and kiss her but we were in public place. So, I just quickly pecked her cheeks. Then, we decide to get back home. It was so chill after the heavy rain. She placed her head on my shoulder and hugs my arms. I just want to keep her by my side.

Suddenly, she jerked me..

Sivaangi: Sammm, paani puri da..stop pannu..saptu polammm...plssss

Sam : paapa ippove late aachu da...

Sivaangi: plss..plss..amma onnume solla maatanga nee kuda iruntha..

Sam : cheri vaa polam..

I parked the car by roadside. She quickly get down and ran to the stall.

She ordered two plates of paani puri and gave one plate to me. When comes to her favourite food she will not share it at all. She is such a kiddo. She was enjoying her paani puri. I saw a genuinely happy smile on her face after so long.

It was still drizzling. I was so full after the one plate of paani puri but madam was still enjoying. I held her hand and pull her towards me. She look up to me.

Sam : vaa anga poi nikalam..pointing to a tree there.

I doesn't want her to catch cold. She followed me. We stand under a tree. Her wet hair, her shining eyes, bright face in the moonlight and the pinkish lips and her shivering body. Damnn, everything is so beautiful.

I put my arms around her shoulders and she move closer to me.

Sivaangi: pothum Sam..

Sam : cheri vaa polam..

Sivaangi : illa..konja neram ingaya irukalam..

Sam : yen da?

Sivaangi : intha kuluruku unnoda body heat rombe nalla iruku da..amma hug pandra maari iruku..

I was surprised by her words. She compare me to her mom..I side hugged her and kept her head on my chest. She fits me perfectly like a puzzle. I caressed her head and hair.

It again started to rain heavily with loud thunder. We quickly get into the car.

Sivaangi : Sam, this is the best day of my life..

Sam : enakum thaan..After so long I get to spend a whole day with you without worrying about anything..

We reached her home. Eventhough, I spend a whole day with her but the moment she about to leave, I started to miss her alot..before getting down she suddenly ask me.

Sivaangi: shall we go temple in this week? I prayed if you recover quickly I will bring you to temple with me.

I was so happy, that she care for me alot.

Sam : paapa, kandippa polam.

I pecked her forehead and she kissed my cheeks. She got down from the car.

That moment I fixed my mind to propose her on her birthday. I know I love her so much. I also know she does the same. I want our proposal to be so special for her. I want to arrange everything she likes. I want her to feel like a queen on that special day. Eventhough, she is a queen even now in my heart.

Sivaangi POV

He send me back to home. This was the best day ever after so long. I missed him alot when I stepped down from his car. I went in and saw my mom was watching TV.

Radhi ma : yevolo naal kalichi mogathula siripu therithu..

Sivaangi: maaa..

I went and hugged her.

Radhi ma : saptiya ma?

Sivaangi: sapten ma..Neega?

Radhi ma : hmm sapten ma..

I know during this 10 days I didn't spend my time well with my family. I was so sad and moody. I would answer everything in one or two words. Definitely, they will be sad seeing me like that.

I sat with my mom and shared my whole day story with her except for intimate moments with Sam. We also talked about her day. I show the dress he bought for me. We had good laugh after so long.

I went to took my shower. The moment I went in I saw Sam's jacket on my bed beside the Dora doll he gave. His jacket and that Dora doll were so important for me. That's my alternative when I miss Sam. I cried hard holding it. I hugged his jacket when I felt I need his warmth.

I put my phone in charge and went to took my shower. I came out and after so long I wore a comfy shorts and camisole and jumped on my bed. I took my phone and I saw a message from Sam..

Sam's message: baby, just came back home. You left your house key on my bed. The bed is untidy and it reminds me of you and me in the morning. I'm missing you so much cutiepie. My room, my bed, my pillow and my shirt everything smells like you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow until then Good night and sleep tight baby.

Sivaangi: Samieee, I miss you too da..Good night and let's see tomorrow. About, the keys I think it's slipped from my bag.

Sivaangi slept thinking of him and beautiful day.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Just some Author Karuthu

- two souls who knows about their bond, two souls who understand each other so well, two souls who never give up during each others tough time, two souls who have more emotions in their eyes more than words..don't need to prove anything in social media or for public. If they stay secret, let them be. There is life behind social media. Social media/media contents are absolute illusions.

Respect, wish the best and support if you can.