Epi 47

The next day morning. Our lovebirds sleeping peacefully on each others embrace. Sivaangi laid on his chest almost on top of him. The sunray directly hit them. Sam squints his eyes and fixed him to the environment.

Sam POV

The sun was hitting directly to my face. I woke up and realise Sivaangi sleeping on top of me. She was fully covered in blanket I think due to the coldness in the room and buried her face in my chest.

She looks like kutty paapa on top of me. Her petite body, that fingers clutching my shirt only this girl can make me feel wonders. I wish to wake up everyday seeing her divine face.

I slowly make her sleep next to me and covered her in blanket. Her fingers still didn't let go my shirt. I slowly removed it and pecked her forehead and was admiring her serene face.

I woke up from the bed and went to my room before anyone caught us for sleeping together a whole night. I closed the door and let her sleep there and came to my room. My brats were sitting on the bed. Gowtham has joined them too. The moment they saw me all smirked at me.

Surya : apro macha semme tookam pole..room pakkame varala?

Deepan : Dei, macha he was not in the room or in the hall. So where did you slept last night??

Roze : macha, sollu da..enna pathukite iruka..

Sam : Dei, neega nenaikira maarila onnume ille..

Roze : naanga enna nenachom?? All smirked..

Sam : dei, I was sleeping in the guest room da..I came to room..all of you sleeping like logs..I don't have space to sleep..so, I went the guest room..pothuma??

Sam MV : if I stand here even for a second they will find out the truth..let me quickly take shower..

Sam quickly went to take shower.

Surya : dei, moochu vidama ippidi pesitu poitan..ivan sonnatha nambalama..

Gowtham : sattiyama enaku nambikai ille..

Roze : enakum thaan..etho iruku..

All laughed and was talking random stories.

Then, all of them took their shower and get ready to go down..

Deepan was standing at the stairs. Sivaangi was in half sleep..she walks to her room..

Sivaangi : good morning Anne..

Deepan : good morning ma..aama nee yenna anga iruthu vara? Abi kuda toonganiya?

Sivaangi: illa na..Abi slept with Nisha..I slept with Sam..

She casually say that in sleepy voice and went to her room.

Deepan was shocked and was waiting for Sam to come out...Sam came out and Deepan was smirking at him..

Sam : ippa ennada unaku?

Deepan : athavathu nethu room le space ilama neega guest room la paduthinga?? Itha naanga nambunom..

Sam : dei, kadupa kalapamma vaa da..

Deepan : dei, samalikatha..unmaiya sollu..

Sam playfully punched his shoulder.

Sam : cheri, eppadi teriyum?

Deepan : ippe Sivaangi thaan sollitu pona..

Sam : ohh eluthurichutala..cheri vidu da..

Deepan : vidu da va??

Sam playfully put a idli on his mouth and laughed at him. They have to go the airport to pick Priyanka and Tarunya later.