Epi 37 : Tom and Jerry

The next day morning. Sam called Sivaangi.

Sam : paapa, wake up ready?

Sivaangi : Hmmm (still in bed sleeping tone)

Sam : I will be there in 30 minutes. Let's go temple..

Sivaangi : deii..veetla yaarume ille..call me when you're here..

She went to took her shower. Sam came in 20 mins. He had her house keys that she left in his house. He unlocked and went in silently. He hide himself in Harish's room.

Sivaangi took her shower and was blow drying her hair. She felt someone walk pass her room. She turned to see but no one. She continued to blow dry.

On the way to Harish's room. Sam took a silver plate that was in the dining table. He plan to throw it and make her scare..He went in to Harish's room.

Sivaangi was doing her simple makeup. She suddenly heard a plate falling noise. She got jerked. She thought cat has entered in the kitchen. She walks out slowly and went to the kitchen. She is afraid of cats. For her surprise, everything was in proper place in the kitchen. She locked the kitchen door and windows and went back to her room.

While she was going to her room. She saw the plate on the front of Harish's room. She was confused. She quickly went and grab it. Sam was hiding on the side of Harish's wardrobe.

She felt someone is in the room. She tiptoed and walk slowly and went to his room. Sam from back hugged her. She screamed in fear.

Sivaangi : ahhhhhhh....

Sam : kathatha naan thaaann..(he screamed)

Both of them screamed...

But she couldn't see him or trust that is Sam. She quickly turn and punched his face. Both of them fell on the bed. Sam hold her shoulder and shook her.

Sam : ehhh paaru naanthann (he screamed)

Sivaangi : nee eppadi ulle vantha?? (In shock)

Sam : enkitta thaan unnoda key iruke...

Sivaangi : deiii unna..iru varen..

She quickly take a pillow and started to beat him. He starts to run around the bed. She throws the pillows, blankets and whatever she is getting to him..

Sam : ehhh pothum...valikithu di (laughing)

Sivaangi : deii, naan bayanthe poiten..yen da ipdi pandre??

Sam pulled her closer. She leaned on the wall.

Sam : irunthalum apidi punch paniruka vendamm..baby hands le ivolo power ah..

Sivaangi: achoo..sorry da..enaku nambe mudile athu neethanu..enga kaatu romba valikutha??

Sam : athelam, oru medicine kedaicha seri aairum..

Saying that he went near her and held her waist. She tiptoed and they kissed each other. It was so passionate and loving kiss. After sometime, she pushed him slightly on his chest to stop. Both of them panting heavily. He hugged her and pat her head on to his chest..

Sivaangi looks up to him.

Sivaangi : Dei room ah clean pannitu vaa..ennala seiya mudiyathu..neethana ipdi panne..ithan punishment paapa va bayampurathanuthuku..

Sam : hmm pillow eduthu veesunadhu nee thaandi..

Sivaangi: rombe pesama clean paanu..illana appa kitta veetukulla tirudan maari vanthenu solliruven..