Epi 20 : Thanjavoor Naatkals part 4

As planned, Roze wants to propose to Priyanka after the performance. So, he created a WhatsApp group excluding Priyanka.

The plan is to blindfold her and bring her to the rooftop restaurant. Roze have arranged all the surprises there.

So, after the competition they went back home to change and get ready for dinner. Roze has purchased a black dress for Priyanka and gave it to Tarunya.

Meanwhile in girls room..

Sivaangi: nambe ellarum iniki colour coordinate ah dress podalama??

Srinisha: ehh supera irukum..neraya photos edukalam..

Tarunya : ennaku okay pa..naanum join pandre..

Priyanka: cheri enna colour dress?

Tarunya : black colour dress podalam..

Priyanka : enkitta black illa di..I mean naan eduthuthu varala..

Sivaangi : yaarathu kitta extra black dress iruka?

Tarunya : enkitta irukku..Priya itha try pannu..(she gave the black dress that Roze bought for Priya)

Priyanka : cheri di..

She try it and it fits her well and she looks like a doll.

Srinisha: cheri ellarum nalla kelambunga..iniki nambe fun pandrom..

All were excited and get ready.

Meanwhile in boys room

All the boys decided to wear tuxedo suit. All were looking so handsome. They get ready while teasing Roze.

The boys went down and girls followed them. All get into the car. Sam drive to the rooftop restaurant.

Sivaangi from behind tied Priyanka's eyes and ask her to follow the instructions. She carefully hold Priyanka and walked into the lift.

Priyanka: hey enna pandre? Yen ennoda kanna kathura?

Sivaangi: chupp..inno oru 20 minutes ku naanga solratha kelu..

Priyanka: heyy bathrama kutitu ponga da..ennaku kannu terila..Roze enga?

Deepan : naanga ivolo peru irukum..special ah Roze eh kekra?

All of them laughed teasingly at her.

Sivaangi moved and Roze held her hand. The lift went up. Roze hold her waist and walk together from the lift and went to the booked spot. Priyanka was so shocked and didn't know what's happening around her.

They make her sit on the chair and Roze sat beside her. He unfold her eyes. She adjust her eyes to the surrounding. It was decorated with rose petals and candles. Roze was on his knees with a bouquet and ring. He gave her the bouquet and slide the ring on her fingers.

Roze : I love you so much Priya..I'm so blessed to have you in my life. En kooda nee lifelong varunam. Enakku full ah lengthy ah pesa terila aana inimel en life la nee venum maatum teriyumm..

Priyanka had some tears on corner of her eyes.

Priyanka : nee full ah lengthy ah pesa vena..enakku teriyum nee enna nenaikiranu..I love you too baby..

All they're friends are cheering for them. The bold Priyanka for the first time lost her words. She hold his hand. Roze came near her cupped her face and kissed on her lips.

Deepan, Surya and Sam teased them to the core. Priyanka was hiding herself in Roze's embrace. Tarunya had tears looking at her best friend's happiness. The girls were cheering for them.

They sat together and had their dinner. All were busy with their partners. Deepan and Tarunya were talking together. The boys had doubt that something going on between them. Roze and Priyanka sat on the chair and having their romantic talks. Surya brought Srinisha to another side.

Meanwhile Samsivaangi..

Sivaangi was wearing a black dress with low back..Sam was admiring her. They walked towards the corner avoiding the crowd there. Since they are at rooftop, Sivaangi is afraid of heights. She hold him tightly. Sam half hugged her.

Sam pulled her infront and she leans on the wall. He took a small box from his pocket and gave it to Sivaangi. She got all excited and opens it. It was a white pearl necklace.

Sivaangi: Deii supera iruku da. Rombe alaga irukku..

Sam : unaku pudichiruka?

Sivaangi : semmeya irukku..ennaku romba pidichiruku.

He held the necklace in his hand and open the pearl that was in the centre of the necklace. Sivaangi got shocked. Inside was carved as SS..

Sivaangi : Samiee, en da ithu ellam pandra?

Sam : come I will help you wear it..

She came forward. He moved her hair to oneside and kissed her collarbone. He wore the necklace for her. His every touch gives her goosebumps. It's simple necklace that can be worn as a daily wear but looked so elegant on her.

Sivaangi was feeling so shy and she's not dare to look into his eyes. He hold her chin and moved her face up. He was admiring her. She hugged him tightly..

Sivaangi: thanks da..ennaku romba pudichiruku..

Sam placed his hand on her bare back and hugged her tightly. Don't know what took over, Sivaangi tiptoed and kissed him on his lips. She was fighting for the dominance. He was smiling at her happy struggle. She kissed him hard and all over his face. Her lipstick was all over him.

Sivaangi : aiyoo..Samiee I don't know when I change like this..this wild side of me is only for you..

Sam : you make me go crazy di..I'm losing myself everytime I look into your eyes.

She took some tissue and wiped the lipstick marks on his lips and face. He chuckled at her.

Sivaangi: sirikathe da..

Sam hugged her and both were enjoying the view from the top..

TO BE CONTINUED...