Epi 24 : Unknown Mystery part 3

Sivaangi : en da okay sonne?..naan eppadi thaniya poven?

Sam : nee thaniya poga maata.

Sivaangi: nee enkuda vara mudiyathu da..he might do something to you (in worried tone)

Sam : paapa, listened to me. Tomorrow when you're coming to college. Act like you're avoiding us. Just walked to your class. Eventhough, we come and talk to you..you must avoid us and walk fast..

Sivaangi: hmmm

Sam : okay when it's 10am..just go to the auditorium.

Sivaangi: bayama irukku Sam..

Sam : paapa, we will be there before you. But will be waiting inside the auditorium. So, we could hear what he's up to. We will definitely catch him tomorrow.

Sivaangi: I want you to be safe Sam.

Sam : I will be safe da..don't worry..he placed a kiss on her forehead.

She just sat there with him. Sam called his friends and Srinisha from his phone. He update everything to them.

Srinisha: Siv, tomorrow don't come and pick me up..act like you're avoiding me..

Sivaangi: sorry di..I was so rude to you in class..

Srinisha : ehh nothing like that..no worries. We will sort this out tomorrow.

Sivaangi: okay da..

Sam cut the call and look at Sivaangi. She was so pale and her eyes are swollen. He hugged her and lean on the bed headboard.
His eyes caught his jacket. Sam took it.

Sivaangi: that's for me da. I was crying holding it and praying nothing should happen to you

Sam : hmmm..

Sivaangi: what make you to come here?

Sam : I felt something is wrong and I missed you alot. I thought you're not feeling well. I came here to bring you hospital.

Sivaangi: avolo pasama paapa mele?

Sam carresed her head. He didn't say anything..

Sivaangi: sollu Sam..

Sam : why did you pray and cry hard for me? Avolo pasama en mele?

Sivaangi snuggled to him. He tightened his arms around her and pulled her closer. She kissed his cheeks.

Sam : Madam, amma veliya than irukanga..

Sivaangi: ahnn teriyum teriyum..

Sam : ennadi ivolo thairiyam??

Sivaangi: neethan inga irukiya..

Sam kissed her cheeks and asked her to freshen up as she was looking so pale.
He went and wait outside.

Radhi ma : marupadiyum ethavathu problem ah aiya?

Sam : apadilla onnum illa ma, avalku odambu seri illa..

Radhi ma : she came back early from college today and never leave her room at all..

Sam : kavala padathinga ma..avan konja neram rest pannatum.

Sam wait for Sivaangi in living room. She took shower and came out. She was looking all fresh and good but her eyes had some worries thinking of tomorrow..

He went inside her room again to take his phone. She followed him. He hold her face and kissed her eyes and said.

Sam : sleep well da..don't think much..If anything just call me. All will be fine by tomorrow.

Sivaangi: okay da..Pls nee alert ah iru..call me if anything..

He chuckled at her and kissed her forehead and leave Sivaangi's house.

She felt relieved after letting know everything to Sam. He called her once he reach home. She drifted to sleep while talking to him over the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED...