Epi 18 : Thanjavoor Naatkals part 2

It was around 12pm in the afternoon. Sivaangi woke up earlier than others. She went down without disturbing other girls' sleep.

She saw Sumathi ma, Megala mummy and Abi were preparing lunch. She went to the kitchen.

Abi : Hi ka..neega Sivaangi thaane?

Sivaangi: aama da..nee thaan Abi ah?

They hugged each other.

Sumathi ma : Sivaangi wait for awhile da..we are still preparing lunch..are you hungry?

Sivaangi: illa ma. Naan cumathan inga vanthen.

Abi was cutting vegetables. Sivaangi went to help her. Both of them became so close as though they know each other for long time. They talked about Jennifer, childhood stories and college stories. They had fun and lots of laughing.

Then eventually everyone woke up and had their lunch. They decided to go shopping since they plan to wear colour coordinated for the Thanjavoor singing competition.

They took 8 seater car. Sam decides to drive. Sivaangi sat behind him. Deepan sat beside Sam in passenger seat. They were deciding on the colour. After lots of confusion they decide to wear yellow. The boys wants to wear yellow jeepa and Sivaangi will be wearing yellow half saree.

In car, Sivaangi was trying to get Sam's attention but he was busy talking with Deepan. She slide her fingers from behind and tickle his waist.
Sam stammered for his words.

Sam : Dei naan ippa enna sollitu irunthen..

Deepan : ennachu da unnaku..nalla thana pesitu irunthe.

Sam : hmm car le oru kutti eli iruku da while saying this he look at her from the mirror. She removed her hand and started to see outside.

Deepan : ethuuu eli yaa?? He put his legs up on the seat..

Samsivaangi laughed at his reaction..

Sam : dei summa sonnen da..he laughed at Deepan.

They reached the famous shopping street in Thanjavoor. All were excited. They never get tired of going in and out from one shop to another. The whole time Sam held Sivaangi's hand.
Finally everyone got satisfied with their purchase. The time was 7pm. Before leaving to home. They decide to hangout in a cafe.

In cafe..

Roze : Priya inga vaa

Priya smiled and sit with him. Roze wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She got shivered because normally Roze won't be doing all this. Roze smiled at her warmly. They had good laughs and some cute romantic talks.

Meanwhile Samsivaangi..

Sivaangi : Samiee enna Thanjavoor Periya kovil kutitu poriya ?

Sam : athu veetuku pakam than..kandipa kutitu poren.

They had some chit chat and enjoyed their coffee and decided to go back. They had some practice session for the competition and slept off.

Next day morning 4am..

Sam called Sivaangi. She was sleeping fully drifted into sleep. She didn't answer the call. He had no other choice but to go in and wake her up. He went in and saw someone standing at the balcony. He got shocked because it was pitch dark and only can see shadows. He went near the balcony.

Sam : Dei Surya, toongama inga ennada pandre?

Surya got jerked hearing his voice and moved. Sam eyes caught Srinisha there. Sam laughed at both of them.