Epi 42

Suddenly, Kumar tries to escape. He ran fast and climb up the gate. Velan also starts to run. Surya grabbed Velan's neck and pushed him to the floor.
Kumar quickly climbs the gate..Sam command his dogs. The dogs are well trained. One of his German shepherd grab Kumar's leg and pulled him down. He screamed in pain. The uncle came there. Sivaangi screamed in fear. All their family members came down. Sivaangi ran to Sam. All happened at one glance.

Sam held his neck and pushed him on the gate.

Augustine pa : ennachu? Why all of you are here?

Sam narrated the whole incident. By that time the police force arrives too. They brought Kumar and Velan for investigation.

Sam and Deepan followed with Augustine to the police station. Surya and Roze stayed at home with the family to protect them.
All are worried. Not sure what is happening.They wait for them to return and just slept in the living room.

It was about 4.00am when 3 of them came back home.

Sumathi ma : enna achu? Police enna sonnaga?

Augustine pa : it's because of David..

Sumathi ma : David?? Yaaru?

Flashback started..

David is Augustine's business partner. They had clash in business. David tried to cheat Augustine's profits in share. When  Augustine finds about this. He warned him and expelled him from the team. The whole business clients came to know about this and it brought defame to David.

Also, when police arrested Jennifer in Radhi ma's accident. David became so angry because Jennifer is his daughter. He lose his fame more and all the business partners decided to stop doing business with him.

Augustine and Sam are unaware of the father- daughter relationship of David and Jennifer. David paid huge amount of fine penalty and release his daughter from the custody. They decided to take revenge on Augustine's family.

They assigned some mens to assault Sam because Sam is the one staying away from the family. They planned well and  attacked Sam when he was alone and that's why Sam was admitted in hospital for few days.

David and Jennifer were not satisfied. They decided to broke in Augustine's house during the wedding and assault everyone. Also, they planned to kidnapped Ria.

The culprits who helped them were Kumar and Velan. Kumar and Velan were paid huge sum for this act. The security uncle was not aware of this. So, when security uncle decides to take leave one day. They use the opportunity and cut the cctv camera wires. But, for their bad luck they don't know how to delete the footages from the camera.

When, Sam finds out about this, Kumar tries to contact David. David sent his bouncers to Augustine's house to assault Augustine's family that night itself. That's when, Sivaangi saw the flash lights and woke Sam up.

Flashback ends..

Everyone stood shock hearing the whole story behind this.

Surya : dei, antha Jennifer thiruntha maatala da?

Sam : enna jenmam nu terila da..kudumbame oru kolakara kootama iruku..

Sumathi ma : so, did they find where are David and Jennifer?

Sam : ma, they hide themselves somewhere. The police still couldn't locate them. They only detained David's wife, the servants, drivers and some bouncers.

Augustine pa : okay nothing to worry now..the commissioner have arranged some police mens to protect our house. So, now they are at the back and front entrance. Also, all the dogs are untied. All go and sleep. Don't think much. Sam and I will take care of this issues.

Sam decides to sleep at the living room. Surya and Roze went up. Deepan accompany Sam in the living room. Srinisha and Sivaangi went to the guest room. All the others settled in their own rooms.

Sam checked all the doors and just lay on the couch. Deepan was fully immersed in sleep. Srinisha and Sivaangi couldn't sleep alone in that room. They went to Sam's room and woke Surya up...

Srinisha: Surya, can we sleep here?

Surya : why ? What happened??

Srinisha: we couldn't sleep alone..

Surya and Roze decide to sleep on the couch in Sam's room. They gave the bed to Sivaangi and Srinisha. All slept. It was around 5.30am. Suddenly, Sivaangi woke up. She was not able to sleep peacefully. She went down to see Sam. Sam was wide awake..

Sam : paapa, tungalaya?

Sivaangi: illa, enaku tookam varala..

Sam held her hand pulled her closer. She sat beside him and kept her head on his chest.

Sam : bayama iruka?

Sivaangi: illa Sam..

Sam caressed her head. She suddenly woke up from him..

Sivaangi: Sam, did you try to contact her brother? Her brother is trustable right?

Sam : ohh yesss..how did I miss this..he face palmed himself and called Jennifer's brother.

He didn't answer the call. Sam send the contact details to the commissioner.

Sam : phone edukala Siv..

Sivaangi : cheri, morning paathukalam..nee toongu. I will go up.

Sam : come you sleep here.

He took a blanket and pulled her in cover both of them under the blanket. The couch can only fit one people to sleep. She lays on top of him. He held her by her waist.

Sivaangi: dei, Deepan is sleeping here..she whispered..

Sam : can't you hear, he is snoring??

Sivaangi : what if someone else see? They will think bad about me..

Sam : chupp..I'm sleepy Siv

He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes..

Sivaangi : Sam...Samm..I will go up and sleep.. she whispered again..

No response from him with no other choice she just kept her head on his chest and lay on top of him..she covered herself fully in the blanket.

Sam kissed her head and closed his eyes again.

Sivaangi : Sam, dei vidu da..nee toongala enaku teriyum

Sam : paapa, don't disturb..

Sivaangi: what ?? Me??

He didn't respond to her.

Both of them slept. As time pass, she comfortably slept on top of him. It was about 7am..she woke up and realise their position. He was in deep sleep already. She quickly untangled herself and ran up to sleep with Srinisha before anyone see them..

TO BE CONTINUED...