Y/N - Mafias babygirl

"Ok Hoseok, I've taken care of it, don't contact me until tomorrow ok I've got to take care of my babygirl..."

Jungkook mumbled the last part to Hoseok, embarrassed having to say it in front of one of his Hyungs but sticking to the name he wanted to call his baby.

Hoseok chuckled, patting his shoulder before Jungkook left the room.

He made his way upstairs, moving into his apartment.

He went into his shared bedroom to see his babygirl in her crib, splayed out on her back as she slept.

He bunny smiled at her thick diaper, that had obviously been used during her nap, the poppers on her short pink onesie straining around the padding.

Her paci had fallen out of her mouth at some point and was laying on the floor, Jungkook picked it up and placed it on the side.

"Princess...it's time to wake up..." he said softly, pulling down the side of the crib and stroking her hair gently.

"D-Daddy?" She mumbled, stretching her cute chubby body out before smiling at him.

"Hello my sweet girl, let's get you up hmm, I think that diaper needs changing" Jungkook grinned as she blushed, letting him pick her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He laid her down on the adult size changing table he had made, all the adult sized baby stuff he had made for her was spared no expense, only the best for his babygirl.

She giggled as he unpopped her onsie, pulling it up to reveal the thick wet diaper.

He cleaned her up, taking an even thicker diaper and taping it up around her waist, bunny smiling as she played with the tapes.

He buttoned the onesie back up and took a fresh paci, pressing it to her lips and kissing it, making her giggle.

"Gonna get you some food now babygirl, then do you wanna play with daddy?" She giggled, clapping her hands and pressing her paci to his cheek, "dada pway?" She mumbled cutely, clumsily wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jungkook chuckled, pressing kisses around her face. "Yes baby, dada play, you're so cute..." he couldn't keep his eyes off his princess as he took her downstairs to get her some food, she was his whole world...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ 
A/N: Ok I finally wrote something, I can't believe this book got so many reads so quick more than '703' I figured not a lot of people would like the Cyberpunk, neon, crime vibe but I still think it's really well written ;-;

Anyway, I start studying in like a week but I can still write so.

ENJOY I tried my best, also this was requested by someone I forget who.