Koo - Sad Baby

Koo is depressed, nothing went right today, he messed up in dance practice, and his beloved Hobi hyung was angry with him.

He couldn't think of any lyrics or melody's that sounded good, and his favourite blanket was dirty because he spilled milk on it.

He slammed the door when he got home, throwing his shoes down and running to his room, past the few members that were sitting in the living room.

Taehyung poked his head out of his room after hearing Jungkooks door slam, a puzzled look on his face as he headed downstairs to where the others were.

"What's up with Kook?" Tae asked the other members as he sat down in the living room, snuggling up to Jimin with a hum.

The others shrugged, but Jin looked thoughtful, deciding to go and see what was wrong.

Jungkook was buried under his sheets, obviously not up for talking as Jin creeped in, closing the door behind him.

"Baby? It's Jinnie hyung, are you ok?" He said gently as he sat on the bed, stroking the lump that was under the covers.

The lump didn't move, but a soft "hyungie?" was heard under the sheets.

"Yes baby hyungie's here, you wanna cuddle my love?" He kept his voice soft, trying to coax the baby out.

There was some shuffling, and the covers flew open, a small brown tuft of hair erupting out and jumping into Jins lap, the tuft of hair burying itself into his neck.

Jin let out an 'oof' at the impact, wrapping his arms around the chubby lump in his arms.

He heard some small sniffles coming from his neck and he let out a small sigh as he brought his hand up to stroke the tuft of hair, trying to comfort his baby.

"What's wrong my love? You were such a happy boy this morning, what's happened hmm?" He mumbled softly, continuing to rub the baby's back as some mumbled replies came out.

"h-'obi 'ungies mad..." he mumbled, sniffling sadly again as he snuggled further into his hyungie.

Jin was confused for a moment before he remembered what happened at dance practice this morning.

"Oh sweetheart, hobi hyung was just stressed, he isn't really mad at you" Jin said, kissing his baby's hair.

"I can call him in and he can tell you hmm? Then you can cuddle with your hobi hyung, would you like that?" He asked, Jungkook turned his head so his chubby cheek was resting on Jins shoulder, making him smile.

"'ungie stay?" A small unsure voice asked, "of course my love..." he mumbled.

He kissed Koo again, making him smile cutely as he pulled his phone out and texted Hoseok, the man practically sprinting to the room to see his baby.

"What's wrong hyung?" Hoseok rushed out after he burst through the door, making them both jump.

"Kookoo thinks you're mad at him from earlier, and he wants to cuddle his favourite smelling hyungie" Jin explained, chucking the baby under the chin to make him giggle.

Hoseok looked absolutely scandalised, and he immediately dove for his baby, lifting him up of Jins lap and making him squeal.

"Oh baby, hyungs not mad, hyung could never be mad at you prince, hyungie is sorry little one..." he mumbled.

Hoseok kissed both his chubby cheeks, and the baby giggled, before putting both his hands on his hyungies cheeks and giving him a big smooch.

"Cuddle 'ungie?" Koo asked, hopeful. Hoseok grinned, jumping on the bed next to Jin, who let out another 'oof' as Jungkook was sandwiched between them, giggles falling from his lips.

"Hyungies love you Kookoo, never forget that..." Hoseok mumbled, snuggling down with their baby as he fell into a comfortable sleep, nuzzling his face into his hyungs.