Joonie - When he's non-verbal

"We'll cover your meetings, Sejin already said it was fine" Yoongi informed Jin as they made their way to the front door.

Jin nodded, clearly full of nerves as he was listening for sounds from Namjoons room.

"Hyung, he'll be ok, he just needs some rest time" Yoongi tried to comfort the eldest hyung, but it wasn't really helping.

Jin waved them off, telling them he could handle it and that he would see them later.

He then made his way up to Namjoons room - the nursery - it was called the nursery when he was feeling small.

Poor Namjoon had a bad week, and he had slipped into a particularly small headspace.

Not quite a baby, but not big either.

Jin had left him in his bed, cuddled up with his favourite stuffy and his pacifier bobbing in and out of his mouth.

He made a bottle before going up to see his baby, knowing he would be hungry as it was past 11am now.

"Sweetheart?" He was gentle as he entered the nursery, moving over to the makeshift crib.

They had made some bars that can be attached to Namjoons normal bed, and can be hidden away when he's not little.

It worked really well, because when he was small he would roll out of bed, but they couldn't fit a proper crib anywhere, so this was a great solution.

"It's time to wake up prince, Daddy got your bottle..." he took down one side of the bed, sitting down next to him and stroking his hair to help him wake up.

Joonie mumbled, rolling over as his paci fell from his lips, Jin picked it up and placed it on the bedside table for later.

"Cmon baby, here we go..." he mumbled as he hoisted Joonie up under his arms, cradling him in his lap as he kissed his cheeks, making him giggle tiredly.

He brought the bottle to his lips, the baby immediately suckled on it, one of his hands on his daddy's as he looked up at him happily.

Jin looked down at him fondly, he was so calm and peaceful like this, it was so nice to see him be able to relieve his stress, plus he was adorable.

Joonie finished his milk, his paci being pressed back into his mouth as Jin hoisted him onto his hip, taking him downstairs to play.

Since Namjoon was so young, sometimes being only 10 months old, with a maximum of 2 years old.

Today he was around 1, so Jin had some pretty basic toys for him, plush blocks and his stuffies, his favourite set of plastic keys and even an adult sized baby mat for him to play on which Yoongi painstakingly paid to have made for him.

"Here we go my darling, look at the pretty colours!" He shook the plastic keys in front of the baby, who squealed happily, looking up at his daddy before reaching out clumsily for the plastic keys.

Jin grinned, endeared as he could practically see the stress leave their leaders body as he let go and allowed himself to be taken care of.

The baby giggled as he finally caught the keys, opening his mouth to let the paci fall out and the keys go in.

Jin tutted, hooking the keys out of his mouth and placing the paci back before the tears could start.

"No tears prince, let's play on your mat while daddy gets some food hmm?" Jin spoke rhetorically as he placed Joonie down on the baby mat, letting him bat at the various things hanging down in front of him as well as kicking at things with his feet.

Jin went into the kitchen, making himself some food, and getting a snack for Joonie, occasionally peaking at him from the kitchen to see if he was ok.

He ate his food while the baby played, and after a while he decided to put him down for a nap before the boys got home.

He was just bringing baby Joonie back downstairs when the other members got home, and little Joonie was swept up in Jimins arms, loud giggles coming from him AND Jimin as he tickled and teased the baby.

"Be careful with my baby!" Jin called as he greeted the other members.

A little while later Joonie was taken by Yoongi after he fell over and began to cry, soft whispers and I love you's being spoken as he was rocked in his 'oongie 'ungies arms.

Jin chuckled, Yoongi was so soft for Namjoon, especially when he was small.

"I'll take him tonight, he likes me..." Yoongi mumbled as they went to bed, Joonie resting his head on his 'ungies shoulder as he sucked on his paci.

Jin smiled knowingly, patting Yoongis other shoulder, "whipped..." he mumbled, chuckling at Yoongis red cheeks as he went into his room.

The baby snuggling into his 'oongi 'ungie that he loves so much.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Managed to make this one much longer, and it's so adorable. - uploaded at 2:18am

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile