Jinnie - No Hyung!

Jin sighed as he cooked dinner for him and the boys, its not that he didn't love looking after them, its just that sometimes he didn't want to be the hyung.

Sometimes he wanted to be babied and looked after, but it was hard to admit that to all the younger members that looked up to him so much.

He called the boys down for dinner.

"Are you ok hyungie?" Jungkook asked as they all sat down, Jin looking sort of dazed.

He dismissed their concern, claiming he was just hungry as they ate.

Afterwards, Jin scurried to his room, burying himself into his sheets.

Namjoon shuffled into the room, sighing as he sat next to his trembling hyung, "Jinnie, I know there's something wrong, please let me help..." Jins face crumpled, before he burst into tears.

Namjoon got under the covers with him, cuddling him close and allowing Jin to snuggle his face into his neck.

Namjoon stroked his back, shushing him as he pressed kisses to his head.

"It's ok hyung, I'm here..." Jin cried harder, "No hyung! Don't wanna be hyung!" he sobbed, Namjoon tilted his head in confusion, before realisation washed over him.

"Babyboy? Can you look at Joonie?" he addressed the crying boy softly, cooing as a pair of big, watery eyes blinked up at him.

"Oh honey, are you little?" Jin nodded sadly, more tears falling from his eyes as Namjoon pulled Jins head into the crook of his neck, gently soothing him until his sobs turned to sniffles.

"Do you have any little clothes baby? Lets get you more comfortable..." Namjoon spoke rhetorically as he held Jin in his arms, heading towards where Jin kept his clothes, pulling out a soft onesie and a paci he found.

He laid his baby down, dressing in his adorable clothes and pressing his paci to his lips, as Jinnie giggled.

Namjoon booped his nose, making him giggle again as they cuddled up in bed together.

Jin was so happy to be babied, and he fell into a peaceful nights sleep.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Some caregiver Y/N are going to be coming soon per request.

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other books! <3