Jinnie - Little helper

"Can you get me a spoon baby?" Namjoon asked, smiling at their baby who was standing next to him with a big smile on his face.

"Ok daddy! I get 'poon!" Jinnie smiled, rummaging in a nearby drawer and pulling out a spoon, holding it out to his caregiver proudly.

Namjoon gasped, taking the spoon and cupping their littles face, pressing a kiss to his nose, "such a clever boy! Daddy's little helper hm?" He smiled as Jinnie giggled, looking at Jimin who was sat at the table watching the two of them, a stupidly big eye smile on his face.

Their baby was going through the helping phase, whenever one of them was doing something, Jinnie wanted to help.

Of course the members would gasp and be extremely happy and proud of him whenever he successfully handed them an object, showering him in praise and keeping him happy.

Besides, it was adorable to watch him be so excited to help, especially when it came to do with the kind of work big Jin was supposed to be doing.

"Where Yoon?" Jinnie asked, looking at Jimin because Jimin knew everything.

"Yoonie-hyung is in his studio, do you wanna go see him prince?" Jimin asked, getting up and putting his hand out to him.

Jinnie giggled and nodded, grabbing Jimins hand and waving to Namjoon, who waved back.

Jimin and Jinnie then set off on their quest to find and successfully distract Yoongi.

Jimin led their baby to Yoongi's studio, punching the code into the door and letting Jinnie run in.

Yoongi jumped out of his skin when Jinnie threw himself on him where he was resting on the sofa, Jimin bent over laughing as Yoongi hoisted himself up, arranging Jinnie on his lap.

"What on earth..." he mumbled, still waking up as Jimin sat down next to them.

"Jinnie wanted to come see you, I think he wants to help you with something..." Jimin told him, smiling when Jinnies face suddenly lit up, bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Help Yoon with music!" He announced, jumping off Yoongi and clambering onto his desk chair, looking back at him expectantly.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, who was looking at the baby, smiling softly as he made his way over and picked him up, sitting down in the chair and placing him on his lap.

Yoongi brought up some random demo that Jinnie could mess around with, placing the headphones on his head and letting him plonk at the piano keys.

Jinnie was extremely happy, making Yoongi listen to his work and beaming when he told him how amazing it was.

Jimin watched on from the sofa, taking a video with his phone to send to the rest of the members because it was just too cute not to share.

They spent the rest of the afternoon like that, playing with the baby before Yoongi decided it was time to get some food.

Jin would most likely be big tomorrow, so Yoongi saved their baby's track to show it to him, thinking it would be fun.

Jin was shy when he heard it, ears going red, but he was also happy.

He got to relax and unwind, and it's something that only the members could give him.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile