Tete - Content

Tae smiled to himself as he woke up feeling fuzzy, it was his 3rd day in littlespace with all his members as caregivers, just getting used to being taken cared of.

He was babbling away to himself sleepily when Jin made his way into the room, stroking his hair gently.

"Time to wakeup pumpkin..." he said softly, hoisting Tete up by his arms and letting him cling onto him.

"There we go baby boy, let your hyungie take care of you hmm?" Jin rubbed his back gently, helping to wake him up.

"I think it's going to be a very little day today..." Jin said to himself as Tete lodged his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them.

Jin tickled him to release his fingers, making Tete laugh before his paci was placed in his mouth, soothing him as he relaxed back against his Jinnie hyungie.

Jin dressed his baby in a diaper, fuzzy footie onesie to keep him nice and warm and adorable.

After giving Tete his favourite stuffy and kissing both his chubby cheeks, making him giggle behind his paci, they headed downstairs for some breakfast.

The other members were already at the table with breakfast ready, waiting for Jin to bring their baby.

Tete lit up when he saw all his hyungies, making noises behind his paci.

"Hey Tete baby, you ready for some yummy food?" Jungkook seated the baby on his lap, spoon feeding him his breakfast while occasionally taking bites of his own food.

"He seems younger today" Namjoon mused as they all ate, Jin nodded "Yeah, I think it'll just be a quiet day today, we can set up his crib for a nap in the living room" Jin said, the others nodding in agreement.

Tae had a crib, but they hadn't used it yet, and Tae already had his normal bed in his room.

They decided to set up the crib in the living room so they could keep an eye on their baby, and so he wouldn't feel alone, plus there was just no space in his bedroom.

When they finished eating Jimin and Yoongi took Baby Tete into the living room to play for a while, while the others cleaned up. Yoongi got out some foam blocks and some toy cars for Tete to play with.

He seemed really interested in the foam blocks, squishing them with his chubby hands and giggling at the puff sound they made.

Jimin and Yoongi pretended to drive the cars around the baby, making him squeal in delight.

They continued playing like this for a while, content to entertain the baby, who seemed happy and content in his current state of mind.

"You wanna play colouring baby?" Jimin asked, getting some paper and crayons for him.

The members cooed as they watched Tae scribble a messy picture.

He presented his picture to the boys with a beaming smile, and they all gasped, clapping and cooing as their baby blushed, happy with the reaction he received.

When it was time for his nap he didn't fight, content to have his diaper changed and a thin, snapcrotch onesie put on him.

He was content to be lowered into his crib, a thin blanket placed over him and a stuffie under his arm, a mobile above his head to provide comfort.

His hyungies gave him a kiss and went to sit down, watching as their baby slowly fell asleep, happy and accepted into the life he loved.