Koo - Day off (Requested)

"Jungkook?" You had heard your boyfriend wake up, and looked up to see him walking downstairs, chest bare and hair messy.

He trudged his way over to you and hugged you, stuffing his face into your neck with a big sigh.

"It's your day off isn't it prince?" You asked softly, and the tuft of hair nodded, deciding not to reply as his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Shall we go and get changed my love? I'm sure your stuffies have missed you this week..." you mumbled, gently taking his hand and leading him back upstairs to the spare room.

Your spare room had become Jungkooks room for when he was little, it was locked on any other day, but if he wanted to go in to change anything or look around then he could, it just wasn't needed all the time.

He let you lead him in, silent as you laid him down on his changing mat, giving him a rattle to play with while you dug out his clothes.

His cheeks were bright red, as you put him in a diaper, putting a cute onesie on him, and a hoodie over the top so he didn't get cold.

Once you were done he crawled into your lap, pouting as you patted his diaper, "does baby want his paci?" You asked.

He nodded, his big doe eyes shiny as you got out his favourite baby blue paci.

He opened his mouth and in went his paci, the soft suckling sounds filling your apartment as you led him back to the bedroom.

You lay down in bed, letting him crawl between your arms as you turned on a calming nature documentary.

You let him watch the animals on the screen, rubbing his back as his eyes slowly closed, his studies clutched his chest because he missed them.

When Jungkook was little, he just wanted to cuddle, and sleep.

It was his way of recharging his body, physically and mentally, and you were more than happy to give him that time.

You smiled as you heard him sucking his paci, patting his diaper rhythmically to help him fall asleep, kissing his forehead and stroking your other hand through his hair.

He was your bestest boy.

Baby hadn't slipped in so long and it was clear he was feeling the stress, so you felt it was your job to help him slip and relax.

And watching him sleep so peacefully in your arms with his paci and stuffie is was just the cutest thing in the world and you couldn't help but snap a pic for the members.

They absolutely adored little Koo and when they received a cute pic of him they were all just screaming.

Your phone was blowing up with loads of messages of the members absolutely dying over his cuteness.

You patted his diaper again, and yet this cute baby boy was all yours right now, and he trusted you to take care of him like this.

You just loved him.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I have arrived, this was requested by someone so I hope you like it!! Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile