Chapter Twenty Five:

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: 

CRAVE 

"Nagugutom na ako. Kain na tayo." I yawned and moved my chair when I heard Pia. Our classmates started to pack their things for lunch, and here we are, forming a circle again to chit-chat while eating. I took the food out of my bag. It's a takeout order I bought after buying Casper's breakfast earlier.

"Pahingi gravy." LJ said when she saw my food. I just nodded, and she took my gravy.

We shared foods like we used to when I felt my phone vibrated against my pocket. I flinched before taking it out and opened my phone. I saw a text message from Casper.

From: Casper

According to your sched, lunch mo na. Eat well. 🐷

I scoffed before I swallowed my food. I typed my reply.

To: Casper

You're the pig one. Shut up.

From: Casper

Uwi agad, honey. Ingat!

I didn't reply back and just turned my phone off before eating again. I bring foods from my auntie's house, but the eatery near my school already knows me so she prepares packed lunch for me. She also has my schedule so she would know when to give it to me, but of course I'm not with Casper since I bought foods for him first.

"Bili kami ice cream sa baba, sama kayo?" Lindrey asked us after finishing our lunch.

"Pabili na lang ako." I said and handed her the exact amount of money for my ice cream. The others did it as well. We have a short recit for our last subject so we decided to stay silent and study. Patricia beside me is already hooked with her book since she hadn't had any review yet.

I did the same thing, but my mind was too occupied because of what happened yesterday. We went home at 1AM, and the guard was even surprised because I came home late. Casper didn't tell me anything about it. He didn't open the topic about that.

But I'm still confused...and curious what happened to Casper. Because of what happened to me, I suddenly forgot to ask him that...but now that I'm already okay, I'm starting to think of it again.

My head slowly move to see if Heidee was there. She's sitting alone comfortably while sucking a lollipop and popping it out from time to time as she reads the book. Maybe she felt someone's staring at her so she looked on my direction and raised her eye brow.

My eyes widened and focused on my book again.

"Rations! Rations!" Lailane shouted and handed me my own ice cream. I thank her and tried to focus on reviewing. I should have reviewed this yesterday if it didn't go chaotic. Gusto kong pagbintangan si Heidee, but I can't do that because it was me. I can't control myself...and it's just too much to take. She has nothing to do with it, even Casper.

It's solely me.

My classmates are a little bit noisy so I put my earphones on, and put it in max volume. I set an alarm so I would know if it's time already. I couldn't concentrate even how much I tried so I opened my phone, and opened my Instagram account.

I looked around first and when I saw that everyone's busy with their own businesses, I tapped the search bar.

Casper Kim

A lot of Casper Kim showed up, but I was surprised to see that all of those has Casper's face in it. I unconsciously raised my eye brow. He's that well-known huh. No wonder because he's the son of CSK Medical University, and he's good looking too. I tapped the tagged posts first but my heart sank when I saw that it was all from the burial and during the funeral.