Chapter Twenty Eight: Luna

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT 

LUNA

I paid for the school supplies after I completed the gifts for my friends. It was kinda heavy along with the things we I bought from watsons and JB music. Casper scratch the back of his head before walking beside me. He obviously not comfortable with a girl carrying a lot of things and he can't do a single thing.

I scoffed at him. "Gentleman, are we?" I asked annoying him.

"Tsk. Parking lot muna tayo." He held the hem of my shirt to pull me somewhere but I stopped walking.

"Let's eat first. Hindi naman masyadong mabigat 'to." I told him.

"Kahit na."

I sighed. "Casper, I can do it, don't sweat it."

He just sighed and didn't talk back. I smiled at him reassuringly before walking again. He just silently followed me to and I was looking around to find a good restaurant where we can eat peacefully. Karamihan kasi ay maraming tao. I don't want to embarrass myself, but then I want to talk to Casper while eating.

"Sa'n mo gustong kumain?" I asked him.

"Uwi na tayo," he answered.

"Luh? Tantrums ka riyan, Casper?" I teased him again. He's trying to make a straight face even though his face looks like he's making puppy face. He looks cute though. But the furrows on his eyebrows tells the otherwise so his handsome face is kinda...confusing right now. Hindi ko alam kung galit ba o nagpa-pacute lang e.

He just ignored me. I twitched my lips and ignored him too. Since it's already 8 in the evening, the people around the mall starting to get few as well as the restaurants, except to the fast-food chains. I went to second floor to look for a restaurant and I entered the Korean restaurant so Casper can choose his food this time.

The waitress attended on me and made me sit on a table for four, but I was all alone. I looked around and most of the customers were families having a good dinner. I avoided my gaze on them when I felt something heavy on my chest. I put down my things first and Casper was looking at the direction where I was looking earlier.

I grinned at him. "You choose your food." I told him.

I get my own plate and I chose the dishes I wanted to eat. Casper's in his usual kid aura looking around like it's his first time. Humiwalay muna siya sa akin at tumingin ng ibang putahe, and when I'm already finished choosing my own food, tsaka lang siya nagtuturo ng kung ano-ano.

Pinaka-maraming kinuha niya ay iyong kimchi at sushi. I didn't complain when it looked like he was stress eating. I just let him until we're both sitting in front of each other. He's still silent.

"Oy," I called him.

"Hmm?" He took the whole sushi in his mouth. This shameless ghost!

"Okay, act like that." I started to eat to.

He groaned before resting his back on the chair. "Kasi naman!" He messed his hair.

I just watched him whine like a kid as I enjoy my food. It's a big deal for him not being able to bring those things I bought. It's understandable in his state. It's no big deal. I can do things on my own because I was doing that for years. No matter what I do, no matter where I go...whatever I do, I was always alone and carrying the things I bought is just a piece of cake.

I'm just used to it, but what changed the things a while ago is, I am with Casper. I might seem alone for other's eyes but I know to myself that I'm not. I'm with him, and he may not be able to carry those things for me, it's okay because he kept me accompanied by his just mere presence. That's more than enough. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I'm not scared of Casper knowing that he's a ghost... it's because I have someone with me all day.