I: Who Are You

"It's a part of me...It's a part of me..." Midoriya focused on the words that were given to him by Lady Nagant, One For All being a simple extension of his own body instead of something foreign and completely different. The words were so obvious that it smacked him right across the forehead from how stupid he felt in not being able to realize it from the very start. It was like a light switch with the light from the bulb filling up the entire room. Except in his case it would be One For All coursing through his entire body, not just a small little corner such as his arm or fingers.

He concentrated on how the energy felt when it spread to different areas of his frame and how much pain it caused him to do so. Arms, legs, and feet. He focused on all of it while slowly and steadily increasing the energy output that his body began to discharge in the form of a new static electricity. It wasn't the kind of electricity such as Kaminari's but if he had to give a basic guess on what it could be, some form of power indicator or a sign that showed just how much of OFA he's using. All Might never did this when he used OFA for himself so maybe this was some kind of new trait that was cultivated by the passing of the holy torch onto somebody new. Somebody who can offer up what they have for the bestowed Quirk.

"Ah look at you, starting to get the hang of it I see." Gran Torino stated as he hobbled his way down the staircase to see Midoriya trying out his new ability. The elder trainer also noticed that the television had been switched on to show a documentary about none other than Lady Nagant during the years when she was in her prime. Clearly, as the ages went on, beauty never left the marksman. "Thanks to none other than her too."

"Lady Nagant's words, I should've thought of something like that from the very start of when I received One For All." Midoriya said as he exhaled deeply and powered down the energy booster. He lifted his foot up behind him to grab a hold of his ankle, stretching out the joint due to a mild soreness settling into his bones whenever using this new technique of his. "It's like All Might whenever he switches from his small form into his muscular form. All he's doing is pushing One For All throughout his entire body to give him the strength he needs. Also, um, how come I'm not big like him whenever I do it."

"What's wrong? Jealous?"

"N-Not really...it's just that Lady Nagant was taller than me. I was hoping that I would at least have a little bit of a height boost too.'

"Hmmm. Well, Toshinori was a lot bigger than you are now whenever he was being trained with One For All. He went on a strict diet that ultimately gave him the optimal body to hold back the backlashes of the Quirk's raw power, but you don't have that body which is why you keep breaking it whenever you use it. My guess is that sometime after his fight with All For One he had to figure out some method to retain his muscular body while dealing with the injury on his side. So he may have developed the patent of using One For All as the muscle of his frame."

"I'm sorry. All For, One?" Midoriya asked. "Don't you mean One For All?"

Gran Torino hopped up onto the couch and hummed with a darkening mood. "So, he hasn't told you then. That fool."

"Told me, what?"

"I'll allow Toshinori to give you the details on who All For One is, but just know he should've told you earlier. Because the moment you picked up the lamp to run into the darkness, your very existence comes into danger with an evil that has the power to crumble this world at the whim of his own fingertips. It's imperative that you progress with One For All quickly and rapidly, because you may just have to fight against that evil like the predecessors before you did. My friend and Toshinori's mentor, Nana Shimura, died in trying to protect this world from that evil. It pains me to say this but, you must succeed where she has failed."