15: Awakening

Aside from the fact that what you just said sounds like something out of a weird adult fantasy movie I'm confused. You into that kind of stuff?

Okay fine I'll start at the beginning. I was in school-

No really?

Yeah yeah yeah obvious I know, battle training to be more specific. It all started with the battle training period.

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM HERE TO START OFF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF A FLASHBACK!"

"Any idea as to who All Might's speaking to?" Kaminari whispered to Kirishima, looking over his shoulder and upwards to the plane of the sky. "And why's he looking up there's nothing up there."

"No clue."

"Welcome welcome my little zygotes of U.A, to Training Ground Beta!" All Might greeted as he, Eraserhead, Midnight, Ectoplasm and Snipe were all present for whatever sort of simulation the students were about to perform on this day. Majority of the students were curious as to why so many teachers were present, only one of them having a suspicious idea for what he thinks could be a reason. "I'm sure you've all missed this fancy little spot since the initial battle training simulation. But behold! Today we've got a special little training simulation for you kiddos to try out and one that hopefully may provide a few of you some ideas as to how your Quirks may be put to use in different situations."

"What a lot of students don't realize is that more often than not, heroes are called upon for protection jobs or to help provide security like a few of them did for the Sports Festival." Aizawa started. "Reason being is because who else to look after a specific group of clients than the person responsible for protecting society on a regular day to day basis aside from police officers. Whereas officers can amount their forces in high numbers heroes can boost those numbers with their proficient Quirks and skill based assets. And, like any other situation, it's always possible that while on a security job heroes encounter some form of opposing force whether it be villains aiming to strike at a critical client or some other party aiming to fulfill their own needs.

So while some of you may think that your skills and Quirks aren't cut out for basic security jobs, think again, because as a hero it's your responsibility to be prepared for any kind of scenario or situation regardless of the time and day. If you think you're mounted on too high of a horse for even the smaller jobs then at that point resign your position as a hero and become a contractor. Nobody is too good for anything."

"Behold! A fun simulation for you, Client Escort! Here's how it's going to go down, instead of using these buildings as the training zone we'll be using this long single street instead where the escort will be conducted. On each side of the street there will be robots acting as a crowd that you might see at a parade or whenever a hero does their thing to save the day BUT this isn't just any ordinary crowd. Villains are hiding among the masses and will strike when you least expect it which is where you our heroes must be prepared! One of you will act as the client, your role is to provide information as to where and when the villain-bots are striking from, you yourself are not able to defend so it is up to you to provide accurate information and it's up to your teammates to do all of the work.