IV: Separation

"PBBBBTT HAHAHAAAAAAAAA! OH LOOK AT YOUR FACE! IT'S SO RED HAHAAAAA!" All Might uffawed as he pointed to the living tomato that was his successor, heavily breathing in and out of a brown paper bag that puffed with each of his breaths. The student was on the verge of dying after he had given a compliment to a prisoner half an hour ago and yet even now was unable to calm himself down. For All Might it was hilarious, Tsukauchi found it a bit humorous as he laughed too every now and then, and for Gran Torino he said nothing. Merely sitting in the back of the car in annoyed silence.

"HUFF *POOF*. HUFF *POOF*. HUFF *POOF*." That was the cycle of sounds that had been put on repeat as Midoriya's full-blown nervous attack continued to rampage against his mind. Calling a 37 year old woman pretty without even having a second thought about what he's saying? He felt like spontaneously combusting right then and there from how anxious he was due to the looks that were being given to him after he said it. To compare it in a real scenario would be like waving back to somebody who was waving at him, only to find out that person wasn't actually waving at him to begin with and now he had to play it off somehow. "OPEN...HUFF *POOF*...OPEN THE WINDOW!"

"What are you talking about kid?" Tsukauchi asked. "The window's been open ever since you hopped in."

The student stared at the detective before looking to the window right beside him, confirming the statement with the breeze flowing through his hair. He was freaking out so badly he didn't even notice the window was down all the way. And yet it still wasn't helping him calm down in the slightest, he really needs to learn how to compliment a woman and not have an all out panic attack if he has hopes of being like All Might when he grows up.

*BRRR...BRRR*

An incoming call was coming through the speakers of the car from Tsukauchi's phone being connected wirelessly, a picture of Hawks being displayed onto the console due to having the Wing Hero as a previously set contact. The detective tapped an answer button that was built in to the steering wheel before clearing his throat to answer. "Hawks."

"Detective. Hey I ain't bothering you right now am I? Just gotta speak to the kid for a little bit."

"Nah you're fine, you're coming through on the car's speakers so go ahead."

"Yooo! Midoriya! Gotta admit I've never seen a guy have a mass freak out like that just by calling my teacher pretty but hey, I ain't gonna blame ya. Nagant's one of the most good-looking women out there so it's not like I can't see where you're coming from. You didn't die on me did ya?"

"HUFF...HUFF...HAH.."

"Not yet." Gran Torino chirped. "Don't be surprised if you get a call from the hospital talking about a kid who died from a heart attack."

"I would hope not, it would suck if something happened to you considering how well these sessions have been going so far. Nagant seems to like ya, she doesn't really wear it on her sleeves that much but as her former student I can tell which emotions she's showing and when. Anyways, lemme get to what I wanted to speak to you about.

After what happened with Stain and all that stuff Principal Nezu contacted me and gave me the run down of what will be happening to you kids for the rest of the week. He's pulling the plug on the internships early, which is understandable considering three of his students were involved with a highly dangerous villain. At this time he requested me that you are temporarily barred from visiting Nagant in Tartarus due to wanting all of his students to go back home and remain there for the time being, and the Commission is agreeing to this. The next time you are allowed to visit Tartarus if you choose to do so will be next Monday when school starts back up for you."