chapter 3

Lovely pov

>Two weeks later<

Yah I know am stupid. I haven't taken back the phone nor said  'thanks to the she-devil.
I am so confused about my sexuality, I don't know whether it is lust or my gay side erupting but whatever it is shouldn't come out now.

I have been having sex with Eros but I feel nothing. I have faked organsms countless times just for him to be happy.

After having sex, he leaves but am always still not satisfied  so I masturbate thinking about..... yeah her.

I may sound crazy but  I cum hard thinking about how her finger would fuck me . That sounded so gay but I don't care. You can't blame me am sexually frustrated plus being confused about yourself.

Today we are going to her company don't think dirty of me, I just want to give the stupid phone back to her and never see her again forever and ever.  I hate  and how I think about her but I know I'M SO STRAIGHT.

"Jade get your ass down here right now." I yelled not because am excited but I want to stop this game.

"Hey I know your mad but don't take it out on me." Jade smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked to the car with her tailing behind me.

Jade's outfit

Lovely's outfit

Lovely's outfit

  We drove to the company and parked in the parking lot ,I knew am going her den and I had to be prepared so I wore my war outfit

  We drove to the company and parked in the parking lot ,I knew am going her den and I had to be prepared so I wore my war outfit. "It's gonna be alright."Jade tried to relax my nerves as she how I was gripping the steering wheel.  My heart was racing and excited at the same time. I just smiled and nodded.

"I know am straight so I don't have to fear anything" I relaxed. "Urgg here we go again with the straight stuff." She rolled her eyes and I huffed like a kid.

We got out of the car and walked to the entrance.

"Nothing is going to happen." I convinced myself as I calmed down but was I really calm?