chapter 5

Jade POV

OMG , oh my fucking god. What was I thinking . Oh shit oh shit. What will she think of me ? That I am a horny freak who kisses strangers in elevators. I just don't know what to do. Should I call her or not?

Damn her kisses where hot , they were like of Hardin and Tessa in after we collided. She was like a pornstar, I could remember how her lips fit perfectly against mine and how I lost all my senses. Fuck I hate myself.

"Aaaaaah!" I yelled in frustration.

Flashback

Lovely rubbed her eyes and looked at us again. She stared for a good damn minute jaw dropped and eyes wide as size of an egg . "Oh my!" She whispered. I snapped out of my thoughts and I realized I was still clinging on the hot woman's court.

Damn I need to get laid

I stook five good steps back , picked up the file and walked out of the elevator and she did the same. "Get a room and call me." Lovely whispered while taking the stairs and leaving me in an awkward moment.

I wanted to dig my self a hole and hide forever . I looked at her and her face was expressionless and I couldn't help but fiddle with my hands as I stammered to get words."U-mm so-rry for um ki-ss-ing you ,it was a total mistake and I will never show my face to you again."She didn't reply so I took it as I sign to leave so I  turned around  but I was pulled back and pushed on the wall harshly making me gasp loudly.

My breath hitched when I realized how close we were again. I was freaking out on the inside. "Tsk tsk don't you think we should finish what we started?" She whispered while tracing my jaw with her finger. Her hand was wrapped firmly around my neck chocking me without trying

"I can't and it was a total mistake as I said." I heard her deep growl causing me to jump slightly.

"You didn't like it or you wanted me to help you with your little problem down there." I gulped and rubbed my thighs together slowly.

I am now super turned on. I had Angel falls in my panties again.

Fuck this world for doing this

"Yes am sorry , that's why am leaving." I tried to move but she wouldn't budge. I lied through my teeth as I come feel her anger radiating from her

Why does the world have to be so cruel.

She placed body onto mine and bit  sucking my earlobe as if her life depended on it making me let out involuntary moans. She titled my head back on the wall making my back arch as she squeeze my airway tightly.

Wait I could feel something on my lower abdomen. My eyes widened. "You made him awake ?" She said in a husky voice which made me to moan. Does she have a strap on?

"Is that a strap?" I asked suppressing a moan as she kissed me and nibbled my neck. I knew I was gonna have huge ass hickeys later. "No, and it's  real , you made him awake baby." I clenched my thighs and I had to stop this.

"What are you doing? People are going to see us and it was a total mis...." I didn't finish the words when I felt her nails dig into my hip so hard. I moaned in both pain and pleasure and wrapped my hands around her neck cause my knees were giving out.  She pulled me into a rough kiss. It took everything in me  not to kiss her.

My core was on fire so I grinned against her thigh to cause some friction. Why did she do to me? I feel like I'm in cloud nine

She had her hand wrapped around my neck almost choking me but it only caused me to moan. I was running out of air so she pulled back and attacked my other side . "So you don't like it when I kiss you like that." She asked pulling my hips closer to her. I sucked in a breath when I felt her member poking out.

"No mo-mm-y."

What the holy fick did I just say?

I covered my mouth instantly and pushed her back easily because her herself was smirking so bad .  I grabbed the file and walked away immediately . I looked back and saw her with a huge ass smirk on her face.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY??? SHIT SHIT SHIT
So here I am embarrassed on how horny and stupid I was . I busted into the room " Sorry auntie , I got stuck in an elevator." I panted while giving her the file . She sighed "It's fine dear and why are you panting like you ran a marathon. " She asked confused. That's not the only thing wet here.

I shook my head and looked at Lovely for help but she just shrugged and smirked. "I heard some weird noises and as a scared cat I am , I ran here." I lied through gritted teeth looking at Lovely.

"Oh really Jade? I didn't hear anything when I came here." She crossed her arms and rose one brow . But before I could answer, my mom called me and I answered.

"Hi , mom?" I have never been relieved like now . I love you mom phew. "Jade can you please come home , wait for the plumber ......" I interrupted her . I had to get away from this awkwardness. " Yes mom am coming in 10, bye mom." I sighed and hung up.

" Auntie I got to go , Mom needs me right now to wait for the plumber." I smiled . "Okay dear take care and tell her I said hi," I smiled and nodded.
I glared at Lovely and she smiled and waved . I rolled my eyes and she said call me.

I hurriedly left the company. I reached home in twenty minutes . I sighed as if I was holding my breath ever since I saw that hot ass lady.

I immediately stripped down and remained in my lace underwear and bra but I felt something in my pocket . It was a business card with Adelina Valesco with a phone number on. So she's Italian , I have always had a crush on Italians . There accent can make you down there go on your knees.

What will she think of me. I called her mommy . Sometimes when am horny , I intend to say things I don't mean . She was hot like damn and I remember how her lips swayed with mine. I even gave her my first kiss.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa I hate you." I yelled . I felt my lids get heavy until I closed my eyes.

"Pl-ease mommy ." I cried out due to the pleasure.  She teased my clit with her finger. "Ple-ase fuck me until I pass ou.aaaahhhh" I moaned loudly as I felt her finger inside and out. She fastened her pace as my legs trembled with pleasure

I could feel the pleasure build up at the pit of my stomach as my mouth opened forming an O shape. The feeling was getting stronger and stronger making me let out moans"Aaaah mommy can I cum please?" I whinned feeling my core about to burst. "Cum on my fingers whore." She entered her tongue in my core as I came on it but she continued to fuck me.

"Aaaaah Adeli...".

"Wake the fuck up!" I saw Lovely smirking at me and I blushed instantly. I looked at my thighs and saw I came through a dream.

"Looks like someone got a wet dream." Lovely said with a huge smirk. "Aaaaah mommy," she mimicked then laughed until she was clutching her stomach.

****†********

Thank you for the fabulous votes you have showed this story and don't forget to tell me what you think.