chapter 30

Lovely Pov

I'm so stupid

Flashback.

It's been a month since we fucked. I couldn't walk for a week because my pussy hurt like hell. My legs felt jelly , between my thighs were like someone was stitching me every second and everytime I moved it would pull.

I am never trying that shit ever again. (A/n ......)

Who am I KIDDING THAT GAL CAN FUCKKKKK.

That was the best fuck, I have ever had . Scarlet has been with me for the entire month  keeping me company. She feeds me and bathes me sometimes.

One time we were about to have sex again but that bimbo interrupted us. I really wanted to shout at her but my head was still fuzzy from the activities.

Scarlet cuddles with me at night. I didn't take Scarlet the cuddly type so I was surprised. Scarlet acts all tough on the outside but a softie inside.

I knew a lot of things about Scarlet in just a  month of living with her. I told my mom I was staying at Jade's place and she wasn't against it but didn't buy it.

I remember her words like my favourite song."As long as you don't come back pregnant because of Eros , am fine." I love my mom and she's like my other bestfriend but sometimes I wonder if she's really forty. 

My dad was murdered by a gang because of our family debts. He tried to pay the debts but we were broke then. We aren't rich now but not broke. We might be in between.

He was murdered on the day before my sixteenth birthday near an alley of a club Tossuses. We spent my sixteenth birthday planning my dad's funeral and I cried the whole day. I really loved my dad and I wish I could kill that monster with my hands.

We were the perfect family everyone dreamed of before dad died. I know my mom's still hurting even though she tries to hide it with smiles and jokes. My mom is the strongest person I know because if any of my loved ones died , I wouldn't be the same ever again.

Jade and mom have been the closet people I had and love until Scarlet.  I don't have a strong feeling towards her but just a like. There's no trust between us and I hate it. She's still keeping things behind my back.

I really missed Jade and I planned today to give her a surprise visit. She's my best friend since diapers , I can't stay  sane without her.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and walked out with a towel wrapped around  me.

I walked to Scarlet's walk in closet and looked for my clothes to wear.

Scarlet's walk in closet