chapter 28

Lovely POV

(A/n Let me rest in peace)

I gazed into Scarlet's eyes and licked my bottom lip. Her eyes held lust , passion and mostly desire. I slowly got off her lap and walked sexually to the door.  I turned around and looked at Scarlet.

I didn't see any sign of hesitation from her so I locked the door. I walked slowly to her while swaying my hips and sat on her left on the couch. I left some space between us but not much.

The room was dead silent and only the sound of the fun could be heard. The lights on the small circular podium were lightning the room and our couch was at the further end in the dark.

I turned my head and looked at Scarlet and she was already looking at me. I took my time to take in all her features. How couldn't I see how beautiful she is?

Her black iris  shinned in the dark and the natural  jet black hair falling off her shoulders.  She had a sharp jawline and a small scar just right below her left eye brow. She had a little makeup around her eyes

My eyes landed on her pump lips , I badly wanted to taste.  She placed her hands at the sides of my head on the couch and I was trapped inbetween. My body was hot all over a sudden and my heart rate fastened. I smelled her strong intoxicating cologne she had sprayed on earlier and my senses became a little fuzzy.

We stared at each other for minutes and no one turned away.  I licked my dry lips again and my tongue touched her lips making shivers ran down my spine. I leaned in to moil my lips with hers but she placed hers on my chest.

She trailed kisses on my chest  while her hand was in my hair. She tugged it  once in two minutes. Her torso was now in between my thighs and it didn't help my fireplace.  "Tell me what you want?"

I shivered every time she placed her cold lips on my skin. My breathing was becoming heavy and my core wanted some touch and friction.

I  spread my legs and her budge from her pantsuit touched my core. I moaned loudly and dug my manicured nails  into the cushion seats.

" Scarlet" I breathed  Doesn't she understand I need her in me? I need her to fuck me until am shaking. I need her to grab me by the throat and pound into me. I want her to fuck me so hard that I forget my name.

" Beg ." She looked at me and I bit my lip. She leaned in pretending to kiss me but kissed my neck. I moaned softly when she kissed my sweet spot. She slipped her hand to my back and unhooked the bra. My back arched when her cold hand touched it.

She removed her hand from my back and palmed it on my boob. "Please Scarlet."  She squeezed and pinched my nipple.

I moaned loudly and my breath hitched when she attached her mouth to it . The warmth of her mouth to my rock hard nipple caused my senses go wild. My legs wrapped themselves around her torso and moaned loudly when her budge touched more to my entrance.

"Please daddy I want you please!" She ripped off my lacy thong and rubbed circles on my swollen clit . Poor thing. I moaned loudly and my legs tightened around her torso. My eye rolled at the back of my head and I  immediately squirted on her fingers.

I tried to move my hips more to her fingers but she held me into place.

She inserted two fingers in me and a tear escaped my eye. " Daddy please." I swallowed a moan and she moved her fingers in me before withdrawing them. I groaned  " Your so wet for me." She brought her fingers that were coated with my juices to her mouth and sucked them.