chapter 11

Lovely POV

She removed her jacket and wrapped it around me.  I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Don't roll your eyes at me." She said in a irritated voice  I scoffed at her and crossed my arms.

"Your clearly drunk." She massaged her temples. "At least to know that you left without saying anything." I spat annoyed by having this conversation.

I saw sadness in her eyes but was quickly replaced. "It's none of your business." She spat. I was hurt a little and wanted to crawl in a hole and cry again.

"Then what are you doing here?" I stood on one leg tired of this heels. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to a Lamborghini

 She grabbed my arm and dragged me to a Lamborghini

She opened the door for me and I entered the car. "Drive me home now." I said as she drove off. "No" She said with no emotion.

"I hate you." I spat punching her on the arm with both my arms. She pulled the car into self drive and typed in the destination.

Tears were springing out of my eyes. "I hate you." I shouted crying. She pulled me  onto her lap with each of my leg on it's side. My dress was riding up. It now ended below my butt. I felt her member poking my entrance.  I can't believe she's turned on by this .

I clutched onto her shirt and slapped her on the chest. I felt weak but I was still crying . I was still mumbling I hate you(s) I knew my face was a mess. She put my head between the crock of her neck and rubbed my back while saying sweet words to me.

I inhaled her intoxicating scent. I calmed down a little. "Why did you leave me." I mumbled one last time and dozed off on her chest.

I woke up on a big king sized bed. It multiple  my bed six times. I looked down and I was in a large shirt with boxers on. I tried to remember how I got here but my head hurt like shit.

I got up and walked to what I think is the bathroom. I looked like shit. My hair was everywhere. I rinsed my face with water and walked out.

I walked out of the bedroom . I walked down the stairs I found until I met her. That's when all things reconnected. I cried onto her and slapped her.

I SLAPPED SCARLET Oh shit am dead but she deserved it.

She was wearing a long sleeve crop top and sweatpants. I could see some of hers abs.

"Take a picture it will last longer

"Take a picture it will last longer." She said still looking at her. I blushed

"Did you change me?" I asked curiously. "Yes I did." I didn't get mad because she had already seen me naked. 

Oh shit I forgot about work. I need to go or I will be fired. "Take me home , I need to go to work." I rubbed my arm.

"No you first eat and you don't need to go." She removed her eyes from her phone and looked up to me.

She looked at me without blinking. "Your beautiful" She whispered only for me to hear .
"Thank you." I looked down at my feet.

"Why?" I couldn't understand. She wasn't my boss anymore. "I don't want you to go." I scoffed. 
"Just take me home ."

"Still feisty ?" She chuckled as walking up to me. She trailed her finger from my hair , ear and jaw. Every where her finger trailed sent shivers.  She bent down to my level and stopped her face inches away from the crook of my neck .

She inhaled my scent which made me bit my lip . She whispered "okay" She stepped back and got her phone walking to the door.

We walked into her garage which had I think twenty cars. They were all expensive. We walked to a Mercedes Benz AMG . I gasped

She opened my door ,I entered and she closed it. She walked to the driver's side and got in .  She roared the engine into life and drove out  . I wonder who's going to close it.

"It's automatic." She mumbled while focusing on the road. I nodded and looked out. "When are we going to talk about what happened yesterday?" She gripped the steering wheel.

"We have nothing to talk about." I sighed as I continued to look out the window. She stopped the car and my head fell infront. Oh I forgot to put on my seatbelt.

"What the fuck ." She gripped my face to make me look at her. " Look at me when you talk and never curse again." I rolled my eyes and her eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips.

"What are you gonna do about it daddy?"She gulped and  licked her lips. I mocked her.  I loved seeing her affected by me. "Shut up or I will make your mouth into use." I gulped and nodded.

"Use your words doll?" I looked into her black orbs and sighed.  "Yes" She realized my jaw and drove again.

"You know there will be punishments for what you did yesterday?" She broke the silence. I gulped thinking of how good her punishments are?

"You don't know how I hate you?" I mumbled to myself. She increased the speed and I knew it against the rules.

"Scarlet slow down." I yelled. She pretended like I said nothing.  I caught onto her arm and shaked her while yelling. "Slow down"

I only had one way left. I intertwined our fingers together and sparks erupted. She eventually slowed down and parked at my drive way. I looked at her and she stared back at me.

If one looked at us , one would think we were communicating with our eyes. I broke eye contact and got out. She gripped my hand not letting go and handed me my purse using her other hand.

I smiled at her and slammed her door shut . I walked into the house and closed the door too.
She roared her car into life and left . I sighed as if I wasn't breathing .

Let me hope I won't die into this mess.
**********

Double update
AK❤️

Don't forget to vote

Love y'all