chapter 4

Jade POV

Hi am Jade, Lovely's bestie since diapers because we are cousins but even if that wasn't we would still be besties.  I love her so much but sometimes she's a pain in the ass. I am openly lesbian so be the real you YOLO. I am 27 years and so is Lovely. I'm single and searching , my contact is +27xxxxxxxxxx

I despise Eros with all my damn heart. I can feel he is keeping a big secret from Lovely. I never wanted him to be with Lovely and so does aunty. (Lovely's Mom)

Enough bragging about myself, I rush into aunty's office without sparing Lovely a glance and I could tell she was rolling her eyes and I couldn't interfere with her love life . I smiled at how hard working she is .  "Hi Auntie," I smiled. "Hey dear how have you been?" Lovely's mom was caring , sweet and kind. I just admired her a lot.

"Auntie you saw me a few days ago." I dramatically rolled my eyes. " Yah but I missed you." She walked up to me and pinched my cheeks. "One year older, one year cuter." She smiled widely.

"Thanks auntie and you're becoming more beautiful each day." I grinned because I knew that but needed affirmation. "Thanks dear and where's Lovely?" She had a worried look on her face.

"She went to finish some business with your b..." I was interrupted. "Say no more,  don't you think they are cute together?" My jaw dropped not because she never supported her and Eros's relationship but because she was already shipping .

"Yes auntie , they are cute but Lovely says she's straight as a pole but gets turned on by the poor lady." I groaned while sitting on the chair infront of her desk. She rolled her eyes "No one in the world named Lovely is straight , why can't she understand. " She said in a tired voice .

"I know but it's her life , let's pray she picks the right decision." She shrugs and just nods. "Imma go back to work, hope your comfortable until she comes back." I said thanks and smiled a little.

(Thirty minutes later.)

I was scrolling through Instagram feed to find something good but all I found is a bunch of plastic fake ass people. (A/N No offense to people who post on Instagram.)

I snapped my head from the screen to where Auntie was? "Yes auntie?" I put my phone into my purse. "Dear can you please get for me the file on the receptionist please?" She asked with pleading eyes and I couldn't say no even I had nothing to do so I stood up and said okay then walked out to the elevator.

I had a feeling that something was going to happen but I shrugged it off. I walked out of the elevator while listening to 2002 Anne Marie. I asked politely for the file and the lovely old woman gave it to me with a warm smile lingering on her face. O thought I would find bimbo with shitty behaviors and a face stuffed with a kilogram of makeup but I am wrong.

Well who knew things change I guess

As I made my way to the elevator , I looked eyes with a hot ass lady and she was going into the exact elevator as mine. She carried herself with elegancy and dominance. I knew she was definitely a top. I could feel my panties soak a little.

Stranger's outfit

She had black eyes ,pump kissable lips with only lip gloss on , sharp jawline and a nose like of Kim Kardashian but this was natural, shoulder length black hair

She had black eyes ,pump kissable lips with only lip gloss on , sharp jawline and a nose like of Kim Kardashian but this was natural, shoulder length black hair. She looked hot yet  mysterious and then I wished she was mine. I looked back at her face and saw a smirk . I blushed red realizing she had caught me checking her out.

I hid my flushed face and prayed I get out of here really fast but luck wasn't on my side.  The elevator halted into one place causing me to jack  left into her figure and the lights flickered off remaining darkness.

Even though I'm a bad ass bitch I'm really scared of the dark, I whimper and I hear the most sexiest sound ever "Fuck what's wrong with this damn elevator?" she curses. I clench my thighs together . I could feel myself getting aroused. I let out an involuntary moan , I instantly cover my mouth.

"Are you okay?"she whispers into my ear causing goosebumps on my skin. "I'm scared of the dark, thanks for asking" I whimper shyly as I try to get away from her but her hand was already swiftly holding me by the waist

WTF is wrong with me am never shy I thought to myself but this lady here has an effect on me. She puts on her phone torch . I feel this is a sign to  pull her hand from my waist but she tightens it making me stare into her eyes.

"I thought you were scared of the dark so let me keep you safe near me." She whispered in a low husky voice and I gulped before nodding and averting my eyes somewhere except her.

I didn't realize our position until now . I had my hands on  her chest and one of her arms were snaked around my waist pulling me closer."Look at me." She commanded in a husky voice . I couldn't help but look into her eyes . My lower part had a fireplace inside so I started rubbing my thighs together to cause some friction.  "Stop doing that." She whispered I could feel the sexual tension build up.

I realized I was caught so I acted dump and bit my lower lip . "Doing what?". I was so aroused that I couldn't care what I was doing.

She put one of her hand that had the  phone behind my neck. She turned it off and stared deep into my eyes. Our faces were almost touching when she took my bottom lip with her teeth and pulled back before letting go . I was a little mad she was teasing me and I need her so I dropped the  clip that had caught some of my self respect.

"Pl-ease" I whimpered. I couldn't care less if I was about to  make out with a stranger in a stupid damn dirty elevator but all I needed was her to  touch me "Beg for it!" She whispered against my lips.  "Ple-as-e kiss m..." .

I couldn't finish when her soft pillow lips crushed into mine like our lives depended on it. Her hand that was on my waist pulled me closer to her and the one in the hair pulled my hair roughly tilting my head back while tugging at a time earning a soft moan from me

My hands were at the front fisting her suit. She dug her nails into my neck causing me to gasp and moan loudly curling my toes as my core heat increased. Our  tongues fought for dominance and ofcourse she worn . We parted breathlessly after maybe a  minute and I heard her whisper 'beautiful'. in a deep huskier voice.

Our eyes met full of lust and before we could go back right to it . We heard a gasp which caused  our heads to snap into direction and it was the one and  only

Lovely smirking .

Oh boy fuck my life.

***************************