chapter 9

Lovely POV

(When will my shit be ever edited.🤔)

"Mom I will be going to work with you." I shut my ears with my palms knowing what's going to happen who has been kissed by her crush.

"Really?" She squealed while jumping up and down like a teenager.

I groaned while mouthing a yes. "I knew you would give in and did you have sex?" I choked on my spit as she continued.

"I heard she's intersex if so them am going to have grandkids soon." I looked at her smiling brightly as if she had won a lottery no, billions of dollars.

"Hold on stop day dreaming and there's no way am telling you my sex life." I rubbed my temples . I knew this was going to be hard but not this much.

"Ok tell me one, did you have sex?" I stopped rubbing my temples and sighed. "No , no and no I didn't have sex with her and if you want grandkids they will be mine and Eros. Mom I have a boyfriend."

She looked at me like am crazy. She shook her head and stared at me . "So you mean you haven't slept with her and you haven't broken up with Eros then why did she let you to be her assistant?"

I hope she doesn't again lecture me like every other day. "Yes , yes and I can't tell you the reason so drop it." I am happy I finally stopped this awkward conversation.

Imagine talking your sex life with your mom. I ain't in Sex Education movie. At least I thought.

"But you would sleep with her?" I stared at her in disbelief. "MOOOOMMM." I whined while stomping my feet to my bedroom. I sure he'll knew my face was deep red.

I heard her laughter which made me slightly mad. I locked my door and leaned my forehead against it . Why did I have to be in this situation. I imagined having a family with Eros now see. I mumbled to the door

I groaned while walking to my bed. I laid like a scissor and looked up the ceiling. I remembered today's events and I blushed. I looked at my night stand and saw the phone.

I smiled a bit and turned it on. I checked the settings and set up everything as I want it. I went to the contact list to put Eros's phone number but there was one.

I don't remember saving but I checked. It was,
Daddy 💋
xxxxxxxxxx

I blushed and mumbled "daddy." I think Scarlet saved but anyway I didn't need her phone number.
I shrugged it off and dialed Eros's number. He picked it up and I heard muffled noises in the background.

"Hey love," I waited for like 5 seconds before he replied. "Hey baby ?" He asked panting like he had ran a mile. "Where are you, why are you panting, are you sick? I asked worriedly while sitting up.

"No am fine, I am running. I can't talk to you now. Bye." "Wait.." I was cut off by a beeping sound. That was odd but I shrugged it off.

I did my night routine , tucked myself into bed and slept the night away.

"Lovely you wouldn't want to be late at your first day." My mom said knocking on my door. I groaned and yelled am up. I walked to the bathroom , brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.