chapter 13

Lovely POV

(Smut warning)

I kept shifting not because I was uncomfortable but she was staring at me like am her next meal. Her legs were wide open and a playing with a pencil in her hand.  Her stare was making me wetter.

My skirt was riding up every time I shifted.  I was very horny and bothered.  I clenched my thighs tightly because my core was so throbbing. I wanted to feel her fingers inside me and her cock.

(2hours later spent with a fireplace in my core)

It was time for lunch so I stood up with my purse  and walked to her desk. "Do you need something for lunch?" I said with my head bowed lightly. "Not yet." I nodded and bowed one last time and walked out. That was easy.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Eros taking to Mark who I think is the head of the marketing team. I walked behind and hugged him.

He removed my hands that were around him and my brows furrowed. What's wrong with him lately? "What's wrong are you sick?" I stretched my arm to touch his forehead but he caught it before it reached.

"No am not." He snapped and I flinched. His eyes softened and hold my hand. "Am sorry , just stressed." He apologized . I felt sorry for him maybe I was being a cringey girlfriend.

I nodded and we got our food while making a small talk with him. He only nodded and shrugged. I couldn't tell him I was horny so I had to take care of myself later on.

I walked to a small table and sat our food down and I looked at him . I knew there was a problem so I didn't want to stress him more . I felt eyes on us so I snapped in that direction and saw the man who caught me once in Scarlet's office looking at us.

I waved for him to come sit with us and he gladly accepted. He sat down infront of me with Eros. "Hey I didn't get your name?" I smiled at him. I looked back at Eros who had all  eyes on his food.

He looked tensed. "Am Desmond" I looked back to Desmond and smiled again. "Am Lovely and that's.." I was interrupted by Desmond. "I already know him, we are friends actually ."

He wrapped his hand around and side hugged him . Eros had dropped his cutlery and looked at Desmond with an emotion I couldn't put a hand on.

I chuckled "You look like your best friends." I shook my head and got my fork to cut my hamburger. "You could say that." Desmond slightly chuckled. I had forgotten to ask Eros why he hadn't answered my phone calls last night so I thought it's a good time.

"Eros why weren't you answering my calls last night." I looked up to him. He stiffened what's wrong with him lately. "U-mm my battery was dead." I didn't buy that so I pushed the question.

"Where were you yesterday?" I stared dead into his eyes but he looked mad. "Are you doubting me?" He said through clenched teeth. I was scared of Eros's behavior and I couldn't handle it.

I stood up and got my purse.  This is when I felt my wetness on my thighs."I should get going, call me if you need something to say ."  I kissed him lightly on but he didn't bother to respond. I swear I saw Desmond clench his fist but unclenched it quickly.

What's wrong with this people. I nodded and left the untouched hamburger there. I was hungry for food but not as something else. I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands first.