chapter 21

Lovely POV

(Edited)

"Kiss me" I breathed.

Scarlet leaned in and brushed her lips against mine. I felt sparks and shivers throughout my body and I didn't have anything under my hoodie. I could feel my nipples starting to harden.

I closed my eyes and felt Scarlet's breath on my side of the jaw. Her cold hand rubbed my waist up and down .  Her friction of her hands and my skin made my back arch. She used the other hand to travel up to my hair and pull it to the side. 

She kissed my neck with her cold lips and I gasped.   I clenched my fist with her shirt and leaned in more to her touch.  She tugged my hair roughly and titled my head to get more access to the neck.

I moaned loving her roughness. She sucked and bit my neck. I loved every second of it . I felt my arching core and it was so hot. "Scarlet..." I moaned loudly feeling her suck my sweet spot.

"What baby?" She traveled her hand that was rubbing my waist upper near my hardened nipples. "Please..." I breathed feeling everything too much for me but I wanted more. She was about to touch my hardened nipples but someone knocked on the door.

FUCK

My eyes snapped wide open before pushing her back and taking three good steps back. I looked at the door feeling all flushed and hot. "Why is your face red and your hair messy?" Jade furrowed her brows before it clicked.

Adelina bumped her shoulder a little bit. She mouthed an "OH" before she looked at Adelina. I cleared my throat and tried pulling Scarlet's hoodie over my head.  "I just have some flu and it is  hot  in here." I pretended to sniff and looked at Scarlet for help.

But she had one of her brows up giving me a 'really' look. "But that doesn't explain the hair." Jade smirked.  "Maybe we should come back later." I shook my head hurriedly before mouthing a 'no' louder than usual. "Okayyy" Adelina looked at me weirdly.

Oh shit now she thinks am a freak. "I have something for you." Scarlet walked to Adelina and swung her arm around Adelina's shoulder before walking out with her.

I released the breath I didn't know I had held. "So what's going on? Jade suddenly asked.  I walked to her and hugged really tight. She rubbed my back for a minute before we pulled back. I walked to my chair and sat down.

That's when I felt my wetness in my panties and it turned me on more. I crossed my leg over the other  and gestured Jade to seat on the chair infront my desk. She sat down and I told her everything except  'the cutting.'

"Woah.." It was all she said but I knew it wasn't all. "I am going to kill that son of a bitch." She stood up and headed for the door but I bit her to it. "No.. calm down, I don't have bail money now." I walked her back to the chair.

"Technically Adelina would bail me out but still am going to kill that dickhead." She huffed and sat down on the chair.  I sat down at the opposite chair and looked at her not knowing what to say.  "Are you okay?" She asked looking worried.

"Yes.." I felt fine better than yesterday. "So what's going on with you and Scarlet?" I don't know what's going on between me and Scarlet but it's definitely not a relationship. I don't want to be heartbroken again.

"I don't know but I think I like her." She squealed and clapped her hands like a teenager.  "So are you gay" What the actual hell? "Nope..." She looked at me like am crazy . I wanted to laugh but it wasn't the right time.

"But am gay for her." I played with my fingers. She opened her mouth to say something but Adelina interrupted her telling us she had to go but Jade insisted to go with her. We walked out of my mini office to Scarlet's.

When Jade reached  Adelina, she kissed her on the cheek and hugged her as if they hadn't seen each other in years.  I pulled my eyes away before I could see something else that would make me cringe. I stared at the amazing view through the bay window and it was pretty.

"So beautiful..." I whispered before looking back at Adelina and Jade. They said their goodbyes before walking out.  I stood there awkwardly looking anywhere but her. "Scarlet I won't hesitate to kick your butt if you hurt my bestie except when she can't walk." Jade winked before removing her head from this side.  I blushed deep red

   "Come here." Two words sent my core on fire again. Scarlet turned herself to the side using the chair she was seated on. I walked  slowly to her making her  eye every single movement of mine. I reached to her side and looked at her. My eyes traveled from her chest to the  legs that were wide open.

I could see the bulge in her pants and gulped. I kneed down between her legs and looked up to her through my eye lashes . "Your so beautiful." I blushed and looked at my lap. She lifted my chin and made me look up to her again.

"Yes scarlet." Her hand left my chin and wrapped itself around my neck.  Her dominance was sending me on the edge and I loved it. "You call me what?" Her facial features had hardened. She looked at me as if am her prey.

"Daddy." I choked out feeling her hand tighten around my neck. "Yes daddy" I placed my hand on each of the side of her thighs. She unwrapped her hand from my neck and placed her thumb in my mouth.

I sucked on it while maintaining eye contact with her. I swirled my hot tougue around it until Scarlet withdrew it. "Let me please you daddy?" I didn't know where I got the courage from but I had to play with it.

"Please daddy?" I maintained eye contact while nearing my hand at her pants zip.  She nodded and I happily smirked. I unzipped her pants still maintaining eye contact. I played with the wrist band of her Calvin Klein boxers.

She had a little smirk on her face and I knew I had to wash it away. My finger tip slipped in and she took in a sharp breath. I smirked feeling happy. I wrapped my fingers around her dick and squeezed it a little  moving it out of her boxers.

Scarlet's head was jerked back and she was producing the sexist sounds ever. " Lovely." She groaned clearly frustrated that I was teasing her. I removed my eyes from her face to where my hands were and .....

OH MY GODDDDD
*************

Oh a cliffhanger?