chapter 10

Lovely POV

Three months later.

"Jade why should I go?" I whined Jade wants me to go to the bar with her . We both have been down.  But I only want to sleep, cuddle with my stuffiest and watch Netflix or eat junk.

"Don't let her make  you sad, she doesn't deserve you." She said with an eye roll. I knew she was feeling the same because even her boo left her like how Scarlet did.

"Okay but we are coming back before 4." I walked to my bathroom to get ready. "And I have work tomorrow." I yelled.

"Yeah idiotta." She walked to my closet while mumbling something in Italian. "When did you learn Italian?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Adelina" She said in a little sad tone. I knew it was a hard topic so I stayed silent.

Why did she leave like nothing happened. It's not like we had sex and we're in a relationship. I shouldn't think about her. She hurt and played me.

Eros has been so sweet lately. He takes me to dates . We eat lunch together but something isn't right. He does everything but something is missing.

"Everything isn't right." I yelled to no one. I stripped down and walked to the shower. Mom stopped working. I didn't want her to be tired because of me and my pay for a month is enough for us to fed on for months.

"What?" I heard Jade yell. "Nothing" I yelled back while washing my scalp. My boss has been friendly. She flirts but not to an extent of things being awkward. She flirts , I laugh and shrug it off.

I walked out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and moisturized then walked out .

"Jadeeee" I yelled looking at her mess. My clothes were in piles on my bed. When am I going to clean this mess. I glared at her.

"What? You must look sexy." I massaged my scalp. I could just go cuddle with Eros. "Why am I going again?" I looked at her tiresomely

"To get laid or bring the happy Lovely back." I sighed . "Jade am not going to cheat on Eros just because am feeling low." I rolled my eyes as I continued "Am happy you just can't see it." She rolled her eyes and walked to me.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and shook me really hard.  I gasped and hold onto my towel so that it doesn't fall not because she hasn't seen me naked.

I caught my breath when she stopped. "Wake uppp your not happy. " She sighed as she continued "I don't know why you're still in a relationship with him when not happy." She looked at me with sad eyes and I broke it.

I walked to the clothes and asked "Okay what am I going to wear?" She clapped her hands happily and showed me the dress. It was too short but I loved it. It showed all my curves well.

Lovely's outfit