chapter 8

Lovely POV

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I like how she makes my body react. I have had nasty thoughts since I met her. She made me question myself.

When was walking out , I resisted the urge to go kiss her. Her lips fit perfectly with mine . What if am just her another fuck toy and only wants to get into my pants.

It's been around five minutes since Scarlet left. It's kinda hot and the same personality. I got the my laptop because I haven't thought about buying a new phone with all the chaos.

I searched ' Scarlet Parker'.
"A  thirty-eight Italian multi-billionaire. She's the CEO of Parker Coporation who has businesses around the world. " Google didn't have much about her . I looked at her pics and I was more turned on.

I walked to the bathroom and stood in the shower. In most of the time , Imagine her touching me but I  never actually satisfied myself.

I couldn't stop myself from imagining her on top of me, going down and pleasuring me. I slide my hand between my legs and circle my clit but not touching where it needs in a slow pace.

I pinch my hardened nipples thinking it's Scarlet and I let out a moan. I turn off the shower with me dripping wet and my core on fire. I fastened my pace while  inserting  one finger while using my thumb to circle my clit and I loudly moan. I pump 'in'and 'out' thinking it's Scarlet's long fingers.

I travelled my other had to my wet hair and grabbed it tight but not so much to cause pain making my head tilt back. I was using the shower walls because my knees were weakening.

I slide my hand that was in my hair and touched my boobs with hardened nipples like a rock, opened my legs wider to get more pleasure feeling. I touched all over my body and all that was on my head was Scarlet.

"Scarlet" I whispered. "Fuck baby " I moaned as I felt I was close. I inserted another finger and pumped in and out faster. I swear I saw stars. "Scarlet " I moaned loudly and I knew even the neighbors heard. I opened my mouth taking in breath.

I felt the pressure build in and I quivered my biting my teeth. I  cum all over my fingers and that was the best organism e.. I was interrupted.

"Lovely are you okay? " I forgot to lock the door and it's only a curtain that's separating us. "Am okay." I pipped my head through the curtain and looked at Scarlet who eyes were full of lust , need and determination.

She took a step forward and took my hand with my juices. I blushed deep red and I couldn't look her in the eyes. "Were you masturbating?" She asked making eye contact with me.

I looked down in embarrassment. She used her index finger and lifted up my chin to look into her black orbs. I saw her take my fingers into her mouth with her thick long tougue while making eye contact . I moaned lightly .

I wonder what that tougue could do to me.

She sucked my fingers, moaned around then and whispered "You taste amazing bet I could eat you all day." I blushed and removed my hand from her grip.

I got out naked and stepped infront of her. Her eyes twinkled with lust multiplied by millions. I stood tiptoes and tilted my head to the left and bit her earlobe. "You wish." I smirked and walked away swaying my hips to the towel. I rapped it around my body and looked down at my bed and found the phone.

I looked at her but she was so close. I could feel her warm breath on my shoulder. "I don'.." What is she doing to me. "Please take it." She said in a husky voice. I nodded slowly and I felt light kisses on my jaw and neck.

"Thank you. Don't forget to come tomorrow in the office." She whispered ,left and closed the door. I sat on the bed thinking what have I got myself into .

I fuck with Eros then masturbate with Scarlet's name. My life sucks . Am I really a lesbian?

Scarlet's POV

She's just perfect . I love how I make her feel . I love her perfect her ass is. She's what I was looking for years . She's going to be mine.

I know she's going to give up soon and give herself to me. I want to fuck her tight pussy until she doesn't walk for weeks.

I came back because I had forgotten my wrist watch. I stepped into the house and saw it's still where I left it. I grabbed it and headed for the door but I heard some muffling sounds so I followed them

It was coming from I think Lovely's room. I open the door and step into a room I can't even explain.

All my focus was on her moans and did it turn me on? It made my member twitch

All my focus was on her moans and did it turn me on? It made my member twitch. "Scarlet" she whispered but I could hear. I loved the way it rolled off her tougue.  "Fuck baby" she moaned loudly. I wanted to take her there and then.

I heard her gasps and knew she was close. She moaned my name loudly this time again but loudly.  "We're you masturbating?" I wanted to tease her a little.

She piped and I could tell she was all naked and what I most focused on where her juices dripping down her hand. I couldn't waste the juices so I licked her fingers clean and I wanted more lick about her but baby steps.

She blushed and I smirked internally but what she did next left me strack. She was what I imagined naked . Her boobs fit perfectly into my hands. Her clenched thighs I wanted to separate and put one on my shoulder and fuck her .

She's just perfect. I can't wait to make her mine.

****************

Tysm for the 800 reads. I hope you guys love my story. Please don't forget to vote

Next chapter for 15 votes, am off to bed. I haven't slept all night.

Question of day; What's your favorite movie?