chapter 25

Lovely POV

"Scarlettt" I yelled from the bathroom forgetting I locked the door. I got my shirt and wore it again. I unlocked the door and stormed out. I looked around the bedroom waiting for the she devil to show herself.

"What's wrong?" She walked out of her walk-in closet all in her glory. "What did you do?" I crossed my arms on my chest and activated my bitchy self.

"What do you mean?"  She leaned on the door frame with legs crossed.  She had a smug look but lust in her black orbs. "I mean this," I raised one side of the shirt up to my hip and pointed at it.

"It's a piece of art." I was clearly annoyed. "I hate you." I yelled before storming back to the bathroom. "I love you too." My body stiffened and I stopped breathing for a sec. The last person who said that to me, it was all a joke. It was all a lie, a stupid lie.

I swallowed a sob and shook my head 'no'  to stop breaking down again. I hated being a burden and I hope he gets what he deserves.

I did my business and walked out with a towel wrapped around me. Scarlet happened to be talking on the phone with someone and I took that chance to wear the clothes. I wore a pink lace underwear , matching bra, black summer dress that reached just above my knees and sliver flat shoes.

I ran a hand through my hair to make it messy. I didn't have the energy to straighten it at all.

I walked to Scarlet's dressing mirror to start covering these hickeys around my neck. I grabbed the expensive make up kit but Scarlet stopped me. I looked up to her with furrowed brows. "Don't cover them." She doesn't expect me to go all around the city with huge ass hickeys on my neck.

" I have to." I sighed and caressed her cheek but she didn't seem to buy it. "Why?" I placed down the kit and turned to her. "Everyone needs to know your mine." She whispered looking in my eyes.

"Your mine to fuck, eat and dress."

Then StOp teasing me and FuCk me.

She pulled my small frame to her well built body. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded . I could feel myself getting wet. I liked her possessiveness and it turned me on more.

"You should get dressed." I whispered on her chest not liking how close we were. I didn't want to do something stupid I will surely regret later.  I walked away from her and sat on the bed.

I played ' jumping zoo' on my phone just to pass time while she showers .

(Twenty minutes later )

Scarlet walked out of her walk-in closet wearing black dress pants ,  button up shirt with sleeves rolled up showing some of her tattoos and the first two buttons opened. I took my times to take in her body.

My eyes lingered a little longer at her lower body before I sighed.

I turned my head back to my phone before she knows am staring. She got her phone and wallet before we walked out of the bedroom. A well built man was standing at the end of the staircase. "Marcus, this is Lovely. Lovely this is Marcus my new right hand man."

Marcus chuckled and shook his head. "Am her cousin and I already know a lot about you." I pulled out my hand to shake his. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I don't know any relative or friend  except Adelina."